When the white Brazilian discovers he isn't white in the United States

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can tell from the thumbnail he sucked a dick before, so I am cool on whatever this motherfucker is chatting about.
giphy.gif

That's a hell of an observation to make and state here.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It is pretty bad in Brazil from what I have been hearing and many other countries in South America, the white looking ones dominate political position while the darker Brazilian have the numbers.

I am not trying to go from one United States to another South American version of the United States. White minority ruled countries tend to worship the United States which is bad for me.

brlasfall2012-riosalvador_councilandpopulation-600p.jpg

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Imagine wanting to go to Brazil yet you think they speak Spanish instead of Portuguese...This is basic geography here.

Yea I know, just saying folks understood that anything below Texas speak Mexican

You in the islands you speak Jamaican:lol:

You Asian you speak Chinese

And the other places speak Europe or German

in the Middle East they speak Muslim

I Don’t know what they think Africans speak

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I know, just saying folks understood that anything below Texas speak Mexican

You in the islands you speak Jamaican:lol:

You Asian you speak Chinese

And the other places speak Europe or German

in the Middle East they speak Muslim

I Don’t know what they think Africans speak

shiiiiit Africans speak "african"

:lol:

lol @ the middle east speaks Muslim...

real spit tho...the breadth and depth of ignorance in the world is unbelievable

basic geography, history and people's last names will give you a clue...shit ain't rocket science

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
shiiiiit Africans speak "african"

:lol:

lol @ the middle east speaks Muslim...

real spit tho...the breadth and depth of ignorance in the world is unbelievable

basic geography, history and people's last names will give you a clue...shit ain't rocket science
True I don’t know if I’m wrong or not

But I often correct myself in conversation if I refer to Mexican as Spanish

I correct my statement to, “The Spanish speaking people of Mexico, because they actually are American… South Americans”

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I was listening to some jazz music from an familiar artist in the U.S. He paired up with a bossa nova artist in Brazil.

Sure enough some LGTBQ+ clown just had this itch to travel to the country as expected by me. This stalking behavior needs to stop, nobody wants you around them. I know Trump was complaining that Obama was shadowing. The frauds in the black community need to find something else to barter.

You are being put in a landfill where you belong and banned.

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Im confused on this one cause he is white. I been to Brazil many times and there are a lot of whites of European descent. They’re not mixed. But you have Brazilians who classify themselves as white but you can see they’re not white by their facial features and darker skin. It’s like other Latinos like Puerto Ricans and or Mexicans calling themselves white but they’re not obviously.

You’d be shocked at the number of actual whites living in Brazil.

Dude in the video looks white to me. Do you have to be from Europe to be white? Whites aren’t only in Europe. Now many Hispanics classify themselves as white but they’re not as you can clearly see.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Im confused on this one cause he is white. I been to Brazil many times and there are a lot of whites of European descent. They’re not mixed. But you have Brazilians who classify themselves as white but you can see they’re not white by their facial features and darker skin. It’s like other Latinos like Puerto Ricans and or Mexicans calling themselves white but they’re not obviously.

You’d be shocked at the number of actual whites living in Brazil.

Dude in the video looks white to me. Do you have to be from Europe to be white? Whites aren’t only in Europe. Now many Hispanics classify themselves as white but they’re not as you can clearly see.

120 years ago Irish people with red hair, blue eyes, and skin so light a glowed in the dark weren't considered white.