When white white found out Frankie Lymon was black Lmaooooo

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Difficult trying to be mad when your panties are wet
Bruh... they look funny too.. like damn.. I love this song.. why he black though...but looking at them they still bouncing there feet to the tune!!

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were better than I would of been...."Cut the music and fuck all of you cac"

Even back than the artist and lables wanted a crossover song

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
So many people who have seen this video don't realize it was more to it than them not wanting to enjoy his performance cause he was black. The police threatened to arrest anyone who danced that night. The man didn't want those white girls to enjoy Frankie's music too much so they gave them gum and threatened to arrest anyone who had too much fun. That's why the little crakkkas are looking around like they are. Sometimes social media sparks shit without telling the full story.

IR6B2c.jpg

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So many people who have seen this video don't realize it was more to it than them not wanting to enjoy his performance cause he was black. The police threatened to arrest anyone who danced that night. The man didn't want those white girls to enjoy Frankie's music too much so they gave them gum and threatened to arrest anyone who had too much fun. That's why the little crakkkas are looking around like they are. Sometimes social media sparks shit without telling the full story.

IR6B2c.jpg
I hope everyone reads this added context to the video. Them hoes was upset cuz they wanted to throw panties on jail

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

IR6B2c.jpg

Wow!! See I dont know much about it but u filled in an empty space I didn't know about!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Wow!! See I dont know much about it but u filled in an empty space I didn't know about!!
Yup. Them crakkkas wanted to make sure those young white girls didn't rebel and start enjoying black excellence too much. To be so hateful you'd threatenen to arrest your own kind is maddening. The true work of the devil.

oeQxNG.jpg

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Yup. Them crakkkas wanted to make sure those young white girls didn't rebel and start enjoying black excellence too much. To be so hateful you'd threatenen to arrest your own kind is maddening. The true work of the devil.

oeQxNG.jpg
But now look at it... none of them can stay off our music women n men!! Now they wanna talk like us and act like us, but they not like us!! :itsawrap:

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

oeQxNG.jpg
Whites to this day still punish whites deemed niggerlovers.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its crazy. Frankie Lymon was the blueprint for how not to end up as a child star for the Jackson 5, and Mike still went out the same way(drugs)

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

IR6B2c.jpg

Frankie was in the very popular Teenagers group before going solo they knew he was Black it’s just 1960 lol

These false-narrative truncated IG vids are annoying AF. Those White girls at the time, knew DAMN-WELL that Frankie Lymon was a Black man. They were moving awkward due to racist orders from show executives and Law Enforcement. Dumb ass IG folks making up shit for clicks. Also, they were likely looking around at the cops "maintaining order".

The thread title is inaccurate, fam:

"Before Frankie takes the stage, executives warn the audience not to leave their seats, and police officers are present to maintain order. This may explain why the audience members appear apprehensive and subdued. As for the Dick Clark show, it was indeed canceled later that same year."

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
These false-narrative truncated IG vids are annoying AF. Those White girls at the time, knew DAMN-WELL that Frankie Lymon was a Black man. They were moving awkward due to racist orders from show executives and Law Enforcement. Dumb ass IG folks making up shit for clicks. Also, they were likely looking around at the cops "maintaining order".

The thread title is inaccurate, fam:

"Before Frankie takes the stage, executives warn the audience not to leave their seats, and police officers are present to maintain order. This may explain why the audience members appear apprehensive and subdued. As for the Dick Clark show, it was indeed canceled later that same year."

We gotta put all the facts out nowadays Ghost. Muthafuckas will believe absolutely anything without looking into it.

ALso4T.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
We gotta put all the facts out nowadays Ghost. Muthafuckas will believe absolutely anything without looking into it.

ALso4T.jpg
U expect negros to look at what ?
When u post titayz?

Somebody flag my bro
Negro dont even share names
Flag that negro!