Which black sitcom actress had the better song in the 90s?? Tisha Campbell or Jasmine Guy

Which black sitcom actress had the better song in the 90s?? Tisha Campbell or Jasmine Guy

• Tisha campbell - Push

• Jasmine Guy - Try Me

• They both sound the same!

• Jasmine had the better song but Tisha was finer!

• Tisha had the better song but Jasmine was finer!

• Neither one of those heifahs could sing but HULK SMASH!! both of 'em!

Results are only viewable after voting.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LmpwZWc.jpeg

ab67616d0000b2731fcdb58ae59cd4f9656394db

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know which is better but all I hear is how much music has changed over the past 30 years or so. If you listen to the lyrics of all of the songs posted, they are all drastically better than damn near everything out now.
Also, all of these women were extremely talented dancers as well as singers (and all were also actresses).
I can't really see a lot of singers out now moving like that. There are a few, but its not as commonplace as it used to be. Standards were higher.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Tisha's album remains one of my favourite R&B albums to this day.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know which is better but all I hear is how much music has changed over the past 30 years or so. If you listen to the lyrics of all of the songs posted, they are all drastically better than damn near everything out now.
Also, all of these women were extremely talented dancers as well as singers (and all were also actresses).
I can't really see a lot of singers out now moving like that. There are a few, but its not as commonplace as it used to be. Standards were higher.
they were also formally trained dancers.. even tho there was breakdancing and poplocking and some street dancing..Any pop music acts with any kind of budget got trained alvin ailey/bob fosse type dancers in their videos that was the standard convention in the late 80s to mid 90s.