White folks grilling dolphins.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
whitepeople-fuckedup.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m pretty sure they are not the first to ever try to consume them.. it just seems different and awful cause media has created a love affair with dolphins like flipper.. but if you look in the history books some people ate whales, sea turtles, sharks, etc they were not cacs.. natives of Australia, eskimos, Latin America, West Indies, etc

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There is no way they are grilling real dolphin mammals. Now, yes, people have been eating dolphin for a long time, but those are dolphin fish, that when you order in a restaurant, most people know as mahi-mahi. They are green fish and taste delicious. But dolphin mammals are not getting ready to be put on a grill unless some motherfuckers ready to spend some time in prison. in fact, not only can you not grill a dolphin mammal, you cannot catch, harass, or molest one. Yo ass is going to prison if you do.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Didn’t Starkist put dolphin in their tuna?
Niggas been eating g dolphin
No Negro. Dolphin and tuna tend to swim together. I don’t remember whether it’s yellowfin or bluefin or blackfin that swim with dolphin. So when they would see the dolphin, they know the tuna are there and they used big nets that scooped up tuna AND dolphin when they were trying to harvest tuna. Got a bad rap for that shit and stopped the practice. Now you have a lot of Companies that advertise they don’t hurt dolphin when they catch their tuna.

Last edited:

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't give a fuck,you not suppose to eat Dolphins their too smart....hopefully they get smarter and stay away from boats,bait and WHITE FOLKS.

RIP Flipper,Free Willy

Shiiit down't even look right on that grill
Octopi are the smartest animals in the sea . Who here has never eaten fried octopus ?

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
There is no way they are grilling real dolphin mammals. Now, yes, people have been eating dolphin for a long time, but those are dolphin fish, that when you order in a restaurant, most people know as mahi-mahi. They are green fish and taste delicious. But dolphin mammals are not getting ready to be put on a grill unless some motherfuckers ready to spend some time in prison. in fact, not only can you not grill a dolphin mammal, you cannot catch, harass, or molest one. Yo ass is going to prison if you do.

This is what Dolphin Fish look like.

6539456a8b61e.image.jpg

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've never tasted one, but I got no objections to other folks eating it. Its no different than any other wild game meat. So to the extent its not endangered why not.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Negro. Dolphin and tuna tend to swim together. I don’t remember whether it’s yellowfin or bluefin or blackfin that swim with dolphin. So when they would see the dolphin, they know the tuna are there and they use big that and end up killing dolphin to harvest tuna. Now you have a lot of Companies that advertise they don’t hurt dolphin when they catch their tuna.
:(

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there are 30 different species of dolphins,......and i've never seen one that looks like that
let alone pink.....

Yts.....

they'll probably die after that meal. Dolphin meat is high in mercury.........you can easily get mercury poisoning if eaten in excess.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fake, possibly AI. Look at the tail, nothing like the way a dolphin (or whales) tail actually looks like in real life.
I would think you would get fined into oblivion and maybe even thrown in jail for doing some shit like this!

EDIT: Illegal as hell!
Marine Mammal Protection Act from 1972

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They have created this mess of over population with fertilizer, GMO, and mechanization. Now they want to live in this fantasy world where everybody can hunt with 8 billion people.

Many of them are idiots, I hate listening to them ramble.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m pretty sure they are not the first to ever try to consume them.. it just seems different and awful cause media has created a love affair with dolphins like flipper.. but if you look in the history books some people ate whales, sea turtles, sharks, etc they were not cacs.. natives of Australia, eskimos, Latin America, West Indies, etc
I heard rumors about "Flipper."

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif