Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
good read to go along with documentary
71DekW61gFL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah I was a huge WWE/WWF fan but that NWO Monday Nitro period had me hooked
It was this guy that brought me back into wrestling during the summer of either 98/99 when I would be doing my homework for summer school at like 1am in the morning

I had stopped watching early to mid 90s after being a fan since the 80s of wwf.. Goldberg theme song and the streak had me start watching again.. than eventually started watching wwf again than stopped once again for good in early 2000s( probably b4 John cena started being in it)

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was this guy that brought me back into wrestling during the summer of either 98/99 when I would be doing my homework for summer school at like 1am in the morning

I had stopped watching early to mid 90s after being a fan since the 80s of wwf.. Goldberg theme song and the streak had me start watching again.. than eventually started watching wwf again than stopped once again for good in early 2000s( probably b4 John cena started being in it)

Goldberg entrance had me wanting to fight people lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Hehehe episode 2 talks about the goldberg movement

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This series is not well done. They spent only six minutes talking about the phenomenon of Goldberg while describing it as the biggest and best moments they had.

I might watch one more just to see what they say about Russo, but this is just poorly made on what should be a really compelling subject matter.

I felt the same after the first episode and thought maybe they would be going back and forth to cover the other areas with more depth

Especially with the Rock involved

so far this isn't as good as some youtube docs and interviews

Very disappointing

I'm definitely gonna check out the book @ViCiouS recommended