Who the fuck is Post Malone?

LegalMoney

Rising Star
Registered
White Iverson and Too Young are club smashes.... He's out of Houston and his music is right in the pocket of this new wave rap shit.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
White Iverson and Too Young are club smashes.... He's out of Houston and his music is right in the pocket of this new wave rap shit.

No he's from Dallas. He's a fag and dresses like a chubby stinky white bitch. Dallas niggas should be ashamed of themselves for a low ing this trash to come out their city.

LegalMoney

Rising Star
Registered
No he's from Dallas. He's a fag and dresses like a chubby stinky white bitch. Dallas niggas should be ashamed of themselves for a low ing this trash to come out their city.

My B, I keep hearing different things bout him. Someone told me he from Syracuse too? :confused:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's not from Houston, he's from the Dallas area.
Comes from rich white parents, so the whole hip-hop thing is kind of weird.
Song goes kinda hard though.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's not from Houston, he's from the Dallas area.
Comes from rich white parents, so the whole hip-hop thing is kind of weird.
Song goes kinda hard though.

I won't lie I fuck with them songs. I won't buy his shit but i'll sur download it. He doesn't really sound that hip hop but I guess its in the same vein as the Travis Scotts and ASAP Rocky's and shit out here.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GVN8skqacAAXojp