Who's NeNe Leakes surgeon? Didn't even recognize her.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
nene-2.jpg

An article from 8 years ago ...

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think her brand "was" her authenticity. Authenticity plays well when going for acting roles, that face, not sure that's going to work in her favor. She definitely will get commenter placements cause she witty and snappy with the one liners and clap backs. To me she wasn't unattractive, but that fake shit...that don't do too well in the black community. Chopping off your nose for a white nose, yeah..nah! She "michael jacksoned" and "little kimmed" her shit. I personally frown upon that type of shit.

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She did a facelift and she has some heavy make up. Before she did all this work, she wasn’t too ugly to me, but at the same time I didn’t like her personality. She reinvented herself, but I still don’t want nothing to do with her.
Damn shame, why do our women insist on trying to look like the whyte woman in the face, while whyte insist on trying to look like our woman everywhere else!!!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Damn shame, why do our women insist on trying to look like the whyte woman in the face, while whyte insist on trying to look like our woman everywhere else!!!
It’s a shame Serena Williams is going through the same shit too, Doja Cat which she’s half a half and still trying to look more white. Hell you seen what happened to little Kim. Black women need to really step back and love themselves for who they are.

Last edited:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
The absolute worst part of that is the women who embrace afrocentricity but project Europeans with their makeup and hair.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dam i wish our women would love who they are and quit all this surgery but i be damned if i won't reward them with a good waxing on that ass.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She think it's going to attract a different type of money but it's not because she's still 50+,ghetto and a grandma.

As soon as she opens her mouth,Cindy from three's company is gone and NeNe has arrived like in the Clumps movie just flip flopping back and forth.