Why do athletes and musicians all date and fuck the same circle of women??

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
461067500_1193632962238805_1336629470490847284_n.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im a paying member of the anti dick monitoring committee…but I can’t lie I’ve also wondered why these Kat’s be fucking the same circle of women. You have access to the majority of the women on the planet and you pick the girl who fucked 3 rappers and 2 NBA players :smh:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simple: validation. If a rapper says he drinks a certain liquor; they all rap about it. Rick Ross raps about the AP watch; they all rap about it. The Tesla truck came out, rappers and athletes snatched em up. If HE has it, I want one. Sheep/herd mentality. One bitch gets a tattoo between her titties, the sluts and strippers get one. Same with green hair, goofy lashes, thigh tattoos, to the way all rappers stand and point the fake gun. They are all sheep—with money. All these famous hoes are the proverbial watch, car, or brand that all rappers claim to own.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are giving credit to the dudes, but it's the women who have hustle bones in their body to get that money. So they are not getting passed around, the women are choosing dudes that will make money for them; those certain women are bold and have goals.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tyrese Maxey's rumored new date, Myra Gordon, joined Alabama University's basketball team, the Crimson Tide, as a guard/forward. Standing at 6 feet, she made her collegiate debut against Samford in the season opener.3 days ago

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's proof that they've "arrived".
These women are a status symbol that an athlete/entertainer has reached a certain high point and they "must" be seen with a particular type of woman. I've never understood why they do it. But I imagine they see being with these broads as a type of "must have accessory" to prove they are now worthy of their financial status or fame.
- Shit is beyond crazy. :smh:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
cuase unless thats ur high school sweet heart its dangerous in these streets
cant be just having all these women u dont know around money
thats how u end up getting robbed or worse

then also they want somebody that can handle that lifestyle
if u are in the blogs or news whole day some people cant take that

also people need to stop d watching

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
watch a few podcasts of these simple minded clowns speaking their minds

and very quickly you will have all your questions answered

why most don't win championships

why they keep losing all their money

and why they keep simping for these passed around hoes

very few fathers and the ones that did have dads did not listen to them at all till it was way too late

:cool:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
cuase unless thats ur high school sweet heart its dangerous in these streets
cant be just having all these women u dont know around money
thats how u end up getting robbed or worse

then also they want somebody that can handle that lifestyle
if u are in the blogs or news whole day some people cant take that

also people need to stop d watching
These dudes getting robbed long term with child support.. alimony.. chicks be pregnant with 3 diff famous nigs as their long term money.. chicks ain’t helping them flip their money they helping their money dip

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel like we discussed this specific topic numerous times

From their own mouths apparently these women are already vetted. They know the routine the rules etc so basically they want someone broken in and don't want to have to train a newbie.

Now that doesn't explain getting the jump off pregnant etc but that's the jist.

Last edited:

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
This has been discussed plenty of time.

It is not as complex as you think. It all boils down to access.

These women associate in a network of people in the industry. They go to parties, events, and clubs where then know there will be the guys they are looking for.

Men are simple. They want the path of least resistance. To them, why travel the Earth to find a beautiful woman that has a good heart when he has a table of thots in skin tight dresses flirting right next to him?

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know if it’s a black thing but I’ve always seen dudes try to fuck somebody else’s ex or girlfriend all the time. From high school to college, like damn you want to get seconds behind that nigga

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
these young brothers talk to each other. if they getting updated files or whatever you wanna call on these chicks... like she cool, pussy fire....ass is like a pillow. shit might as well knock her down for awhile. now putting a baby in her and marriage a different story

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

These women associate in a network of people in the industry. They go to parties, events, and clubs where then know there will be the guys they are looking for.

Men are simple. They want the path of least resistance. To them, why travel the Earth to find a beautiful woman that has a good heart when he has a table of thots in skin tight dresses flirting right next to him?

This always made sense to me…
Those ladies operate in the areas these dude hang out in

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don’t know if it’s a black thing but I’ve always seen dudes try to fuck somebody else’s ex or girlfriend all the time. From high school to college, like damn you want to get seconds behind that nigga
Definitely not a black thing, cause I seen tons of Hispanics, cacs do the same

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I feel like we discussed this specific topoc numerous times

From their own mouths apparently these women are already vetted. They know the routine the rules etc so basically they want someone broken in and don't want to have to train a newbie.

Now that doesn't explain getting the jump off pregnant etc but that's the jist.
That was my point

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simple Answer. #1 they are usually very good looking. #2 they have status because they "used to" go out with another dude they look up tp or respect. #3 The girls try very hard to stay in that circle so they have tricks they learned while with the baler before.

Add that up. :thumbsup:

Journey

Rising Star
Registered

Even though I agree with what your saying, the problem is that these women all carry emotional or very hidden psychological baggage that don't reveal themselves up front and sometimes that life impression or imprint is left with you even long after you have parted and gone your seperate ways. For me that price is way too high to pay.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though I agree with what your saying, the problem is that these women all carry emotional or very hidden psychological baggage that don't reveal themselves up front and sometimes that life impression or imprint is left with you even long after you have parted and gone your seperate ways. For me that price is way too high to pay.
shit that's for any chick you date. How many people truly know the people they are dating and ALL their secret baggage?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cause it's easy and these types of females know how to act in that celebrity world whether it's long term or a one night stand.

Choosing a female outside of the hoe circle might not be good for her, just like in the basketball wives tv show they roll like a gang and your not down with the rules they want nothing to do with you: funny thing is they claim to hate hoes/groupies but once were one themselves,but I guess a ring changes that.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simple: validation. If a rapper says he drinks a certain liquor; they all rap about it. Rick Ross raps about the AP watch; they all rap about it. The Tesla truck came out, rappers and athletes snatched em up. If HE has it, I want one. Sheep/herd mentality. One bitch gets a tattoo between her titties, the sluts and strippers get one. Same with green hair, goofy lashes, thigh tattoos, to the way all rappers stand and point the fake gun. They are all sheep—with money. All these famous hoes are the proverbial watch, car, or brand that all rappers claim to own.
Don't forget BBL's .

Now I'm sitting back and about to see how many "I regret my BBL" announcements are gonna pop up.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Magnificent head game and give up all holes.
No. Regular women would do much more with more enthusiasm if they met a star or athletes, so that’s not it. How would they know any of this? Because another player told them? No. They are young, dumb, hard-headeded, and easily influenced and are attracted to what is easy and popular. Like said, if all the top rappers drive Maybach and drink Crystal, you’re gonna do it to so show can do it, not because you like it. The ease of which they can do it and the validation they receive is why any rich dummy does anything foolish with his money or life—validation. Girls and women know the dangers of dating a d-boy. They know. But dating a regular guy doesn’t match what they feel they are worth and d-Boyz can do that easily with trinkets and gifts—not love, just things to get the pussy.

Most of these dudes would have low self/esteem if they were 7-foot tall, 9 to 5 ninjas. They simply want what they men they admire have. It’s also ego where knowing you can just dm the bitch and she knows who you are and shows up.. You know that bitch doesn’t like you, you just wanna be able to say you had her; even if a dozen ninjas you know already did. That’s low self esteem. The reason they are morons more than anything is they treat the women well and don’t use protection. More than anything; these dudes are dumb. DUMB! Otherwise they would get head or smash with a condom once or twice and dip; but they raw these bitches even after half the league raw’d her too. It’s ignorance, low self-esteem and an overly-inflated ego. They all have a ninjas on tier team paying a thot 20k a month in child support and they STILL do it. Dumb.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Regular women would do much more with more enthusiasm if they met a star or athletes, so that’s not it. How would they know any of this? Because another player told them? No. They are young, dumb, hard-headeded, and easily influenced and are attracted to what is easy and popular. Like said, if all the top rappers drive Maybach and drink Crystal, you’re gonna do it to so show can do it, not because you like it. The ease of which they can do it and the validation they receive is why any rich dummy does anything foolish with his money or life—validation. Girls and women know the dangers of dating a d-boy. They know. But dating a regular guy doesn’t match what they feel they are worth and d-Boyz can do that easily with trinkets and gifts—not love, just things to get the pussy.

Most of these dudes would have low self/esteem if they were 7-foot tall, 9 to 5 ninjas. They simply want what they men they admire have. It’s also ego where knowing you can just dm the bitch and she knows who you are and shows up.. You know that bitch doesn’t like you, you just wanna be able to say you had her; even if a dozen ninjas you know already did. That’s low self esteem. The reason they are morons more than anything is they treat the women well and don’t use protection. More than anything; these dudes are dumb. DUMB! Otherwise they would get head or smash with a condom once or twice and dip; but they raw these bitches even after half the league raw’d her too. It’s ignorance, low self-esteem and an overly-inflated ego. They all have a ninjas on tier team paying a thot 20k a month in child support and they STILL do it. Dumb.
Dumb = Fool

Isn't there some saying about "a fool" and "their money" - parting or something?

Rising Star
Registered
Lets talk about it, but lets not make this a black thing.

Since the beginning of time a handful of women marry and get passed around by the high ranking men.

Laura London having kids from a blood rapper and a crip rapper is loud for us. But her and Cleopatra wasnt the only one who fucked and had kids with enemies.

The White Ceo's of companies do the same thing. We just not watching what they do. The white women are vicious for getting in the pockets of white rich white men who all know each other.