Wife of Raider coach Antonio Pierce files for bankruptcy: Judgements totalling $28MIL

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.webp

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
What does she do for a living to get $28 million in funding?
Nothing. He trusted her.

Truthfully, if I got a good relationship with my wife I might have went in too, but I can only put one egg in any nest. Multiple car dealerships would have been a no-go. I would have went every care, too. No luxury shit; strictly Ford, Chevy or GMC.

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What I don't understand is why these guys make risky investments when they have earned over $50 million in their lifetime. You don't need all that shit. Exposing yourself to bogus lawsuits and other shit like this.
Life style plus bad financial advise from loved ones, advisors and personal decisions. Most of these guys like the rest of us specialize in what ever they do to make money not finance. It takes patience to learn to manage money and the more you make the more risk you take.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Life style plus bad financial advise from loved ones, advisors and personal decisions. Most of these guys like the rest of us specialize in what ever they do to make money not finance. It takes patience to learn to manage money and the more you make the more risk you take.
I am at a point in my life that I only take low risks. I am good if all I make is 7-10 percent on my investment. I lost $100k in the FTX debacle in 2022 but it appears that I will be getting it back later this year. Never again am I doing risky stuff.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
I am at a point in my life that I only take low risks. I am good if all I make is 7-10 percent on my investment. I lost $100k in the FTX debacle in 2022 but it appears that I will be getting it back later this year. Never again am I doing risky stuff.
Glad to hear you are getting it back man. The vast majority of the time, investors get pennies back on the dollar of anything at all.

If there is such a thing, you picked a good time to "lose" that kind of money

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nothing. He trusted her.

Truthfully, if I got a good relationship with my wife I might have went in too, but I can only put one egg in any nest. Multiple car dealerships would have been a no-go. I would have went every care, too. No luxury shit; strictly Ford, Chevy or GMC.
John Starks has a dealership.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Glad to hear you are getting it back man. The vast majority of the time, investors get pennies back on the dollar of anything at all.

If there is such a thing, you picked a good time to "lose" that kind of money
His post should be a cautionary tale. If I were a betting man I would say he has shares in Microsoft and Nvidia. What happens when those bubbles pop?

At some point we need to talk about the 7-10 percent interest. It’s not sustainable or realistic — in fact, it’s not even real. The government is allowing it to happen.

The original Bitcoin thread has a warning from me in one of the first posts.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A friend of a homie to a homie got conned into lending/fronting his side piece fam money for a poorly planned business idea. It was risky enough bc he didnt know shit about the industry - silent investor. Out $70k just like that. His side piece stood by her fam, as in they weren't in the wrong just not very smart about their idea/plans. The payback was supposedly guaranteed in contract through multiple future payments. Her fam never let him know there was another investor with rights and authority greater than his. He was basically a minority partner. Til this day, dude is waiting on his first repayment. Been 6 years now.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A friend of a homie to a homie got conned into lending/fronting his side piece fam money for a poorly planned business idea. It was risky enough bc he didnt know shit about the industry - silent investor. Out $70k just like that. His side piece stood by her fam, as in they weren't in the wrong just not very smart about their idea/plans. The payback was supposedly guaranteed in contract through multiple future payments. Her fam never let him know there was another investor with rights and authority greater than his. He was basically a minority partner. Til this day, dude is waiting on his first repayment. Been 6 years now.
But how was the pussy?

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Side piece!?!?!?!?