Will Biden Allow Another Dem To Challenge Trump? He has the lowest approval rating of the CENTURY for the start of a re-election year!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There's nothing bombshell about it. It's common sense. Duh.

Exactly. A DUUUUUH moment is not a shocker, it's a SPOILER.

They honestly thought AOC would ride the manufactured media hype bandwagon and recommend Joe step down?
"O-M-G, I'm so disappointed in AOC!!" GTFOH:lol: :roflmao:

These people are not political experts. They should stick to reporting what's actually happening, such as ground news of the campaigns and policy platforms. Instead, they're regurgitating MEANINGLESS bandwagon hit-piece non-vetted stories from the Rupert Murdoch KLAN. Again, the same network (TYT) predicted, in dramatic fashion, that Biden wouldn't win 4-years ago.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who here would bet on Joe in this scenario?

giphy.webp

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
giphy.webp

Let's get some skin in the game. I believe you're only here to cause discourse & confuse people into either voting for Diaper Don or not voting at all. You're going about it in a different way than the usual suspects. How about we bet our membership to BGOL? If Biden loses like you say he will, I'll take a lifetime ban from BGOL. But if he mops Don the Con like I believe he will, you take a lifetime ban. Back your posts. You think Biden has no chance. This should be an easy bet. But if you're not convinced & you want more. We can put money up in addition to the ban. Deal?
In the words of Dr. Dre, I don't even know who the fuck you are to tell you to suck my dick while I'm pissing.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You suck at ignoring me. Just post your negative Biden tweets so I can post my clown trump gif. If you're too chickenshit to take the bet, what's the point in quoting me? You're the one that's posting articles that Biden has no chance.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The big wig donors, and A-list celebs that endorsed him as well as the upper level washington insiders either know something we don't have access to, or they would have always rather had someone else beside biden from at least the beginning of this cycle, if not the last one. That poor debate performance was just an opening that allowed them to express it without anamosity . He is the nominee, having won the delegates fair and square in the time allowed and by the established rules.. Did that debate actually convince anyone that joe is worse than trump, and if so who? What demographic saw that and said, "wow he is a worse choice for commander in chief, and standard of decency, integrity, morality, or compassion than trump." The people closest to him are better people than trump's as well, from his wife all the way through his entire cabinet. I'm goin out on a limb and suggesting that it has something to do with his running mate.

What rational, well adjusted, even semi informed adult is still on the fence over which of these two men would be better to lead the country. Do you want an unhinged, hateful, arrogant, unpatriotic, grifting, pedophile surrounded by equally diabolical mad men. Or would you rather have an old occasionally discombobulated but politically seasoned statesman that is mostly gracious and inclusive of others that don't look like him in other positions of power.

Kind of as a side note, has it been asked why trump isn't being held to the same standards as biden? Who checked what kind of doctors logged into the WH when he was prezz, asked to interview them. Who said he should be replaced when he served up one tossed word salad after another for years. How did the gop react when he publicly belittled detractors in his party by name, live, on stage along with their family members. None of this matters to his party. They've chosen him, and they'll ride with him using every dirty trick they can think of to the bitter end. The dems have to come around to the fact that this is how politics is played now, and get nasty.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I remember dude arguing with me that MSNBC was a Biden network and I told him it wasn't true. An example of how they're manipulating quotes against Biden. Check the community notes for the tweet.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I remember dude arguing with me that MSNBC was a Biden network and I told him it wasn't true. An example of how they're manipulating quotes against Biden. Check the community notes for the tweet.

Or you could just watch the video which is the same content as the community note. This is desperate nitpicking.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“The media is driving this narrative, not voters” is a lie.

Easy to nitpick reporting but this is being driven by polling, which reflects the will of the voters.
Polling isn't what its cracked up to be. If I recall, polling predicted a red wave last time, but what happened?

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
hqdefault.jpg

Somebody posted the accomplisments that Biden feels he has done since taking office, many are the result of policy decision that Trump took while in office that he left in place such as tariffs and the corporate tax rate cut. The CHIPS act was due to supply chain shortages from free trade deals he once championed. Nobody wants to do advance R&D in the U.S. due to the rampant IP theft; however, this money would compensate these companies if it occurs.

image-322.png
unemployment-50.png

The record low unemployment rate in the black community that never took place under any Democratic administration was due to the reduction in illegal immigration and tariffs. He needs people like me in his inner circle speaking the truth. Once he lets go of these delusion that are being reinforced by people like Kamala Harris, he will realize he has done nothing in his four years accept create war.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Blue MAGA is some wild motherfuckers.

“8 House Dems: Joe, the pundits say you need to drop out! They really want that!
Biden: No.
George Clooney: C’mon Joe, just relax! You’ll like dropping out!
Voters: NO MEANS NO, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Politics and rape culture are too similar for comfort.”

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
As we discuss in yesterday's video, FBI agents can retire. after reaching 20 years of service. between ages 50 and 57.

The mandatory retirement age NYPD implements is 63 years. Once officers reach this age, they are required to retire from active duty.

There is alot of fast moving activities the President is dealing with such as coup attempts. You can't be slow acting as a FBI agent or police officer, or you will be dead on the street due to your slow reaction times. They retire those fools early not because of their experience but because things can jump off within seconds.

If Biden is going to bed at 8:00pm due to fatigue that a younger President would not have that is a problem. January 6th exposed his inability to foreshadow certain dangers and preemptively take action.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clooney has a lot of influence but Biden isn't going anywhere,and all of these people smiling in his face and then sharing their real thoughts about him are just inspiring him on to stay in the running even if he knows deep down that there are some truths to what people are saying about him.I don't think Biden will serve a full term though if he wins.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s not running in a Democratic primary! I don’t care that most Democrats support him! The polling that matters is the swing state polling where he is losing and underperforming across the board!!!

Blue MAGA is some wild motherfuckers.

“8 House Dems: Joe, the pundits say you need to drop out! They really want that!
George Clooney: C’mon Joe, just relax! You’ll like dropping out!
Voters: NO MEANS NO, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Politics and rape culture are too similar for comfort.”

giphy.webp