WNBA star Brittney Griner literally topless!

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

I got called a boy all the time. Going into the bathroom, I still get the shocked look, like, "Are you supposed to be in here?" But I'm so used to it now, I'm just like, "I'm a girl, I'm in the right bathroom." In China, it happens all the time! One time when I went into the bathroom there, a lady was so shocked that she was pushing me out; she was so hysterically shocked that I was in there. I couldn't do anything but laugh. I didn't even try to defend myself and tell her I was a girl. I ended up just going over to the men's room and went into one of the stalls. I've even had to do that in the States a couple of times.

I don't like labels. But [gender roles] are instilled in you as a kid. I was told to pick which one I wanted to be-masculine or feminine. I'm like, well, I kind of want to be both, because that's who I am. I mean, sometimes I'm feminine, sometimes I'm emotional. And then sometimes-you see me on the court, and I'm hard-core, and then how I dress is masculine. If I put on something "girlie," I feel very uncomfortable. It feels like something I shouldn't be wearing.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
200w.gif

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The same white men who are making fun of Brittney are the same white men who support Caitlyn who has the same features. Naw I won't be apart of it. Delete this
I ain't making fun of her, I genuinely feel uncomfortable with what I just saw. But we agree this video shouldn't be out there. It's not good for anybody.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same white men who are making fun of Brittney are the same white men who support Caitlyn who has the same features. Naw I won't be apart of it. Delete this

We aren't talking or thinking about white men, it's us in here talking.

And if we're gonna talk about "Those" white men. "Those" same white men like McDonald's, milkshakes, Corvettes, Nike's, pizza and video games :lol:

And what did that have to do with anything? Absolutely nothing :roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think she got them thangs cut off

It ain't natural that's for sure.

I mean ...it can't be... Right?

I don't know man I don't see any surgery scars...

And she was just made differently. The height, the voice, the look. The only thing female about that is the pussy didn't her pants.

I mean she does have a pussy in her pants right?

bill-cosby-confused.gif

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is old. Why is this video popping back up? All these WNBA women look like this up top. Cameron Brink is allegedly a super model and is shaped just like this.

Shit Clarke looks like Mad Max era Mel fucking Gibson, yet they keep trying to show her boyfriend and his millionaire chasing ass (can't blame him though :money: :lol: )

I do assume Griner is like Caster Semenya, meaning she has some locked away some testes :lol2: