Woman, 105, leads lawsuit seeking reparations for 1921 Tulsa massacre

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A group of Oklahomans, led by 105-year-old woman, filed a lawsuit on Tuesday demanding reparations for the 1921 Tulsa race massacre which saw white mobs burn down a thriving black neighborhood and kill hundreds of people.

Trump rally in Tulsa spurs renewed call for 1921 racial massacre reparations
Read more

The lawsuit alleges that the massacre, one of the worst acts of racial violence in US history, still overshadows the neighborhood of Greenwood, and that racial inequality in Tulsa today can be traced back to the events of almost 100 years ago.
An estimated 300 black people were killed on 31 May and 1 June 1921, after a white mob, backed by local authorities and police, destroyed 35 city blocks and displaced thousands of African Americans.

The massacre was brought into focus earlier this year when Donald Trump scheduled a campaign rally in Tulsa on Juneteenth, the commemoration of the ending of slavery in the US. After widespread condemnation, Trump moved the rally to the next day.

The lead plaintiff in the lawsuit is Lessie Benningfield Randle, 105, one of two known survivors of the massacre still alive.

Randle still experiences flashbacks of bodies stacked up on the street as the neighborhood burned, her attorneys said.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
AnyFineAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now THIS is something black twitter should championing

And real talk everyone involved with hbo watchmen need to support also.

They enraptured by Kwame Brown and Kevin Samuels right now. This is really some black history shit. Im not even 40 yet and sometimes i feel like not rolling out of bed, this elder is 107!, giving hours testimony during a pandemic. Thats strength and i hope she wins

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
:yes::yes::yes:

Love how the typical sambos always talking shit against my people arent in this thread talking their usual BS

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
They love talking that,"None of you were here for slavery shit."
Well, this is someone still here with receipts.

Expect them to wait out her death before...*gasp*...
having to enter into a real dialogue about this country's ongoing effort to suppress Black progress.
I did compliance audits for a hospital once and one of the physicians killed this womans husband and the attorney representing the hospital said well the woman has no relatives and we can just delay until she dies. I look for Oklahoma to do the same thing.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I did compliance audits for a hospital once and one of the physicians killed this womans husband and the attorney representing the hospital said well the woman has no relatives and we can just delay until she dies. I look for Oklahoma to do the same thing.
Demons

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's what's up! She may not be here for the verdict, but hopefully someone else will keep the case alive for her estate.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just so you know. Those are Trump appointed judges who dismissed her lawsuit. Then rejected a request to have that dismissal overturned. Just like the white devil judge who says it was Breona Taylor boyfriend fault police murdered her in her apartment. Is a Reagan appointed judge.
This isn’t Mexico — the judges are not elected here. Judges are appointed. The people you vote for appoint those judges. That is why you vote. So if you want “justice” for 110 year old ladies, you have to vote and vote for the right candidate. We see who appointed those judges. So if you don’t want bad judges you vote for the judges on the Democratic shill plantation. You know if you you care about 110 year old black ladies trying to see justice.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man they better make it right before she passes on to her next

existence...if not... woe to them...
These Neanderthals are going extinct right before our eyes all due to being victims of their own actions. So many of our people lack spirituality now, trying to join together with them, that they don’t see a falling empire in real time.

So-called white man can’t keep ruling for too long because of their DNA structure. Barely lasted 2 centuries in power before collapsing :lol:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
These Neanderthals are going extinct right before our eyes all due to being victims of their own actions. So many of our people lack spirituality now, trying to join together with them, that they don’t see a falling empire in real time.

So-called white man can’t keep ruling for too long because of their DNA structure. Barely lasted 2 centuries in power before collapsing :lol:

Their DNA structure???

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their DNA structure???
Neanderthal aka wild man genetic origins. They are created, sub-human hybrids not really built to last.

If they didn’t implement the color code, caste system of race, they’d be back on the bottom where they belong. Just look into the serfs and kholops and Slavs for a more modern historical perspective of the origins of the caucasian.