Woman abuses man in car and he fights back… who’s wrong here?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gilbert Gottfried(rip) got her ass good,had her running on the freeway....that's how a bitch end up dead after fucking around with the fuck around and an abused man has had enough.

Men teach your daughters to stay in their place and don't do anything to anyone unless their prepared for what comes with doing so.

She almost got a beat down but I bet jail is her best punishment where her fake hollywood self is in there having conversations with Tina,Melissa and Ashley about why she shouldn't be there....their all innocent.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
The ass whooping was warranted, but I blame him also for letting her feel that she could pull some shit like that off in the first place. Never allow a woman (or anyone) to think that they can treat you any ol type of way. I set expectations and boundaries early on in any relationship to let them know what I will, and will not tolerate. He let that shit go way too far and get out of hand.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
757cf4d1782b4b829f195454638590bc_md.jpg

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Lemme guess Florida?

This got Floridian domestic violence and weirdness written all on it.

Semi-retard wimp, possible sugar Daddy in car with sugar bunny former prostitute, cuck-slut.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The ass whooping was warranted, but I blame him also for letting her feel that she could pull some shit like that off in the first place. Never allow a woman (or anyone) to think that they can treat you any ol type of way. I set expectations and boundaries early on in any relationship to let them know what I will, and will not tolerate. He let that shit go way too far and get out of hand.
Real talk right here bruh.

I5jcOo.jpg

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this the submissive white woman bgol always talks about? I see she completely respects her man and makes him feel like a king and dominate figure between the two. Is this the female that some members brag about how they gonna leave black woman and join them?
Yep it sure is. And, they're gonna get passports to find more of them.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I am a.proffesed mannist and I say the time is now! Stand up brethren ,lets put an end to this evil matriarchy!

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Post of the day

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Thought this shit was a skit at first.

They probably end up back together in that toxic relationship, because she was way too comfortable with them hands.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Awwwww, those "Wacky Cackies."

Real talk, I was driving on the freeway once in Riverside, CA. I was behind a car, and I saw this woman punch a guy from the passenger seat. Then she punched him a second time.

That MoFo gave her the most wicked backhand I've ever seen (I bet many a pimp were smiling with glee). She leaned over and I couldn't see the back of her head anymore. I was like, "Damn, this MoFo done slapped this bitch's head off." LOLOL.

I pulled to the side of them, and she was covering her face with both hands crying. He kept driving like nothing ever happened.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The only problem I have with this is that he whupped her while she was still behind the wheel. I would have waited till we stopped somewhere and opened a whole can of whup ass on that dumb bitch!
What if it wasn't recorded, your word against hers