Banned
Woman requires surgery after refusing date

_69804688_monique_comp1.jpg

. Monique Henville required five hours of surgery following nightclub attack
. She was approached by the man as she was drinking with her friends
. He poured champagne over her head after she refused to talk to him
. He then lost his temper after she continued to ignore him

00542394.jpg

A teenager who was smashed over the head with a bottle of champagne after she spurned the advances of a thug in a nightclub has revealed the facial injuries she suffered in the attack.

Monique Henville, 19, was approached by the man while she was drinking with her friends in a nightclub. He poured champagne over head after she refused to speak to him and then lost his temper when she continued to ignore him.

He then smashed the bottle of champagne he was drinking across her face.

Monique was left needing five hours of reconstructive surgery after the force of the blow shattered her teeth and jaw.

She said: 'There was a big chunk out of one side of my jaw and the other side was shattered.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mashed-face-champagne-bottle-spurned-man.html

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
He poured champagne over her head after she refused to talk to him
He then lost his temper after she continued to ignore him

fred-and-friends-not-impressed.gif

young nigga thought it was gonna be one way...smh

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
So this thug just went Joe Pesci on the chick at a club when she wouldn't give him no play. Some of these dudes are just crazy like that and will snap and show out just because they just trifling and evil.

He probably would have raped and murked the chick without blinking.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Niggas need to stop with the public displays of affection. Shit ain't that serious.

Mofo probably spent all night trying to work up the courage to approach ol'girl and got rejected like she owed him a relationship.

Weak sauce dude. :smh: You can tell he don't get much pussy.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised he snapped like that.Just a couple hours before that happened he was posting on BGOL which one would you fuck first ..:smh::smh::smh:

Must be something she did ....

She probably made him buy the champagne and then didn't want to drink any

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered

Weak sauce dude. :smh: You can tell he don't get much pussy.

I dont know if I can agree with this. Some of the most abusive cats I knew ended up getting the most pussy :smh:

As sick and twisted as it is, alot of chicks like dudes with those character traits

KINGRANCH

Rising Star
Registered
This shit dont sound right. What bitch you know gonna let you pour a bottle of champagne on her and she still ignore you ????

SLY

International
International Member
bitch ain't nothing special anyway. just a basic ass half breed. :dunno:

dummy gonna get a record over a basic bitch.

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
there is no place n the universe w/ more fragile egos in 1 place than the vip of a nightclub.

spend all that $$ trying to show everybody that u are somebody and then after all that somebody still does something to let u know that ur nobody. shit done sent alotta nikkas over the edge over the years...

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
There was a girl who got suplexed by some random dude here in the A. Paralyzed her. He just walked in da bar... tried to holla to avail then administered a Rock Bottom outta this world. :smh:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Few years back a girl in Oakland didnt give her phone number up and dude chased her and shot her. :smh::smh::smh:

Shit isnt that serious.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

That ain't the business man...:hmm:

When a chick declines your advances, especially harshly, you keep it moving and silently thank her for not wasting your time by getting your HOPEs up...

But it seems like dude's HOPEs were up already, sucka ass simp!:hmm:

***edit*** the above is said under the assumption she was upholding to her part of 'social contract'; if she got gorilla with dude, well, teachable moment.

*two cents*

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Glad I don't have a daughter. Wouldn't be a free man too long. I hope she gets better and I hope he becomes someones bitch in jail.

fatsack1

Rising Star
Registered
Moss berg 930 spx for a bitch ass negro like that.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered

That ain't the business man...:hmm:

When a chick declines your advances, especially harshly, you keep it moving and silently thank her for not wasting your time by getting your HOPEs up...

But it seems like dude's HOPEs were up already, sucka ass simp!:hmm:

***edit*** the above is said under the assumption she was upholding to her part of 'social contract'; if she got gorilla with dude, well, teachable moment.

*two cents*

Even if they left some stuff out and she mouthed off on him or got up in his grill or something you could have just cussed her out or even slapped her. Hitting a chick with a bottle in public at a club is straight mental. You got some serious issues if that was just another day at the park for you.

JamesATL

Lurker
BGOL Investor
another woman who will never date a black dude again.

i hope they toss him under the jail, and i hope she will be ok.

but i still think there is more to this story.

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Not that serious:smh:. By the way the assualt started when he poured the drink on her head. I know he did not expect to get play after pouring drink on her. He already insulted her by doing that. Hopefully someone hits him like that in lockup.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ol pussy ass nigga shit right here.............i hope that nigga get fucked up.

Granted i have had my fair share of ignores up in the club but one thing my brother taught me was NIGGA YOU CANT WIN EM ALL!

Take your "L" and move on weak nigga..........