Woman Uses Her EBT Card To Reward Herself At Starbucks And Folks Are Shaming Her For It

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Woman Uses Her EBT Card To Reward Herself At Starbucks And Folks Are Shaming Her For It​

by Laura Lynott
Source: TikTok/@imjingerwithaj_

Food stamps are vital for people who need them and there’s absolutely no reason why people who do shouldn’t get treats once in a while!
In our lives we are all at risk at one time or another of losing a job, or winding up in a situation where we need a little help and there’s no shame in that.
If it was you, would you want to feel guilty about every little purchase?

So, when food-stamp user @imjingerwithaj_ showed her followers how she could buy a Starbucks coffee with stamps, people should have cheered.
The woman visits a Target Starbucks and shows how it accepts her EBT card – Electronic Benefits Transfer card – a modern type of food stamps.

“Did you know that if you go into a Target or a Publix or whatever type of store like that, that has a Starbucks inside, you can use your food stamps to get Starbucks?”
The influencer then orders a grande iced peach green tea made from lemonade and lite ice.

She seems admirably resourceful; she makes her own jewelry and has penned two e-books, including a cookbook, ‘Spice Up Your Life.’
Loving this clip. This information is so vital for helping break stigma!
And she’s slaying all day long.
Watch the full clip here:

Here’s what people thought of the clip:
This is… eh… wrong.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Vaquita Cetacean
Imagine thinking you’re entitled to control what others eat because of financial status.
You’re not entitled to do that!
As if they don’t deserve what others eat because they lack the money.
A sacrifice for a treat means you will go hungry another day. That is her CHOICE.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
These black sounding white women are hot. She has the masculine attitude (black female) and everything that is toxic to black community. These Tarzan Neoanderthal living among Homo Sapien, I just want that.

I know black women be throwing themselves at white men imitating us with swagger and sounding black.

They want that white thug thizzle in the bedroom they told me.

Last edited:

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This country is about to elect a convicted felon as president who’s side Stepin of tax laws nets him millions. I could give a shit about anyone who takes advantage of the system because they do it. Hate, player, game!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I can't even get food stamps, they are playing bureaucratic games. They hang up on me or I get harassed. I just want to setup my Plan B when I leave the country. Are any government programs accessible to people?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a supporter of EBT cause I use it when I get a chance to use one.
But she's doing to much,stop broadcasting everything you do online.

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
The real truth is her and her white folk are the ones that know how to game the system the most and get away with it. I was in West Virginia(large majority white) for a month a few years ago and I swear everyone there was on either disability or public assistance.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is odd, I am getting hassled trying to get EBT. I noted with P Diddy, Lady Gaga pressure his law firm to cancel him which they eventually did by saying she will walk out, tried to make it a gender based issue of domestic violence. He deserves adequate representation until he is convicted, than you can dump on his law firm. This sounds like they are sabotaging him before he can present a strong defense.

Star1.png

By using somebody black sounding to do this, it masks racist intent. How can I be racist if I sound black. This is a good sign they are running out fools from the black community that would normally do something like, they don't want to risk exposure. I have shut down the problematic ones, many of them have gone into hiding.