Women I tell you

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop believing these women believe the dumb shit they say. You think a fat chick with pink hair and first &10 titties REALLY believe she’s fine? They know. The bitches with the weave KNOW it’s receding their hairlines, know they’re leaving it in too long, know men don’t care the wigs and weaves or eyelashes. They know. But they truly know is you low standards niggas will still fuck em. So who’s really at fault and who’s in denial? If a 300lbs cute-faced bitch can get dick whenever she wants; whose fault is it that she doesn’t think she looks that bad? These bitches live in the delusional you low standard ninjas keep them in.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can see tit jobs if your shit is truly horrible. But ass, lip, cheek jobs are ridiculous. Them stupid eyelashes! Cheek implants! Hate weaves too! Wear your hair natural. I could care less if you got short hair. Rock that shit!

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Highly edited video.
Women are competing against each other, men's attention is a small part of it but not the main reason for BBLs.
Get a BBL and suddenly simps are asking for her Cashapp, OF, proposing, flying them out, trips, etc...
They don't care if you like natural, the simp squad with money likes Mz New Booty and they out number us.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can see tit jobs if your shit is truly horrible. But ass, lip, cheek jobs are ridiculous. Them stupid eyelashes! Cheek implants! Hate weaves too! Wear your hair natural. I could care less if you got short hair. Rock that shit!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
If that's not what men want why are the women with BBL's the ones who get the most likes and have the most followers?