Words and Phrases you are tired of hearing. GO!

crazycac36

Potential Star
Registered
I'm sick of the phrase "shut down". Left leaning media seems to take way to much pleasure talking about how some celebrity or politician shut somebody down with a tweet or a statement as if changed anything.

I'm also sick of the phrases Slut-Shaming & call out

The Term PC needs to die. It's only PC if it is an affront to white people. How can people who lose it over happy holidays instead of merry Christmas call anyone else PC.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sick of the phrase "shut down". Left leaning media seems to take way to much pleasure talking about how some celebrity or politician shut somebody down with a tweet or a statement as if changed anything.

I'm also sick of the phrases Slut-Shaming & call out

The Term PC needs to die. It's only PC if it is an affront to white people. How can people who lose it over happy holidays instead of merry Christmas call anyone else PC.

"PC" is dead on. You know wether or not to say some shit or not. Always white people using it and saying "Oh, so i guess that means I'm a 'RACIST'?" Which is another phrase can't stand. If you think what you just said or did is racist, you know its offensive or you wouldn't defend it with air quotes. You are racist, you are a moron.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't see color...:hmm:

Its not about race...:hmm:

Stop being divisive...:hmm:

We need to come together as a people...:hmm:
:yes: Soon as they say "I don't see color" they follow with "I don't care if you're black, brown, green or yellow" Well, three of those are used in racist rants, and even the green is related to Jews and their alleged greed. People love telling on themselves. :smh:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Turnt
Turn up
Lit
It's Lit
Litty
Issa
Yaaaassss
Slay
Shade
Deadass
Fwuck you mean
You got me fucked up
Trump
Political correctness
Cisgender
Transgender
Make America Great Again

KAPE KRUSADER

Rising Star
Registered
Fake News!
Alt-Right!
Trump!
On fleek!
NFL!
Bannon!
Kushner!
Ivanka!
Melania!
General Kelly!
Paul Ryan!
Mitch McConnell!
Fox News!

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Top Ten Shat I'm tired of ......

1. Alt-Right (They are just dirty white supremacists)
2. Lit
3. Skinny Jeans
4. Mumble Rap
5. ZOD (bgol only)
6. State's Rights
7. Anything Taylor Swift
8. Officer-involved shooting (it's a masking term for Police Murder)
9. Blue-eyed soul (gentrification of R & B)
10. Tiny Homes (just an excuse for people to live in shacks)

Last edited:

Commish

Big Coin Star
Registered
Thank Tariq for that shit. Though i am sure he sees this post anyway. But-I-digresssssssss.

I know. Tariq has popularized these words, but it is getting to the point where it is becoming annoying. As someone on this board has stated in a past thread, these words are being used erroneously.