Would you sign a prenup that had this clause in it??

Would you sign a prenup that had this clause in it??

• Yes...I trust myself and her

• No...I think I might violate that term before her

• No prenup...love is all we need!

Results are only viewable after voting.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
jeannie-mai-jeezy-15-47489f88e78b4661a24f307de94a385f.jpg

“in the event that either party engages in sexual relations, an emotional relationship, or is emotionally or sexually suggestive in communication with a third party via all forms of electronic communication, including but not limited to, texting, sexting, Facetiming, social media and/or Direct Messages, shall result in a significant financial penalty upon the adulterous party as specified in said Prenuptial Agreement.”

After stating that she is “entitled to a divorce from Husband on the grounds that the marriage is irretrievably broken,” and that she “does not wish to specify herein at this time in the hope this matter can be resolved without having to disclose such conduct publicly,” the television personality seemingly claims that cheating may have been a factor in their split.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Truth = all humans cheat.

Which is why conventional marriage to me now is an interesting proposition.

You're asking the most malicious , vindictive, tempermental, impulsive, brutal, and destructive animal that ever evolved on this planet to agree to a long term contract that doesn't end until one party dies.

You'll have better odds getting struck twice by lightning then that working out.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truth = all humans cheat.

Which is why conventional marriage to me now is an interesting proposition.

You're asking the most malicious , vindictive, tempermental, impulsive, brutal, and destructive animal that ever evolved on this planet to agree to a long term contract that doesn't end until one party dies.

You'll have better odds getting struck twice by lightning then that working out.
You make it sound like people (at least in western culture) are forced to do this. Last I seen dudes WILLINGLY make this deal..

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I told a few people if I ever come into a large some of money, I would never get married. Now I could have a main chick and she get all the benefits for being my main chick, but never getting married.

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I told a few people if I ever come into a large summer money, I would never get married. Now I could have a main chick and she get all the benefits for being my main chick, but never getting married.
And you respect this woman? Would you tell your daughter to put herself in the same situation if she met a well off guy?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she can't collect what she can't prove.

He should of never married that broad but you know some niggas be so happy that they can pull something exotic that they put on their blinders til shit hits the fan.

Jeezy don't get married.....again.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
as was stated before the clause covers BOTH parties...meaning you could bust her on it just as easily...
That's true but who has the deeper pockets? The only thing the broke party can give is an exit. If he's the one with the money, he loses twice. She only loses once.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This gotta be a trick question and no man in their right mind would sign that shit with those options given.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's true but who has the deeper pockets? The only thing the broke party can give is an exit. If he's the one with the money, he loses twice. She only loses once.
what if youre equally rich or she's slightly richer than you?? still signing??

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I told a few people if I ever come into a large some of money, I would never get married. Now I could have a main chick and she get all the benefits for being my main chick, but never getting married.

And she cannot live with you in the same home.

Which means you can’t keep an eye on her and her whereabouts. You will spend all your time wondering if you are her “Side Piece”.

Family Court will get you under “Common Law Marriage” if you two live under the same roof.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
A lot of dudes here are comparing themselves to millionaires, according to the stats more women are out earning their husbands every year, so y'all scared for no reason.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
that whole marriage didnt make sense
jeezy deserves everything he getting