"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No way to get it there

At all?

Did they even TRY?

You saying if you TOLD all those local entities that we giving out FREE MILK?

They could not COORDINATE something?

Aint no celebrities or billionaires or millionaires in Chicago?

the first last and ONLY resort is to dump the milk?

sidebar...

this is why I'm telling aint gonna be no food shortage, we DUMPING MILK IN THE TRASH BY THE GALLONS!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At all?

Did they even TRY?

sidebar...

this is why I'm telling aint gonna be no food shortage, we DUMPING MILK IN THE TRASH BY THE GALLONS!
That's wholesale milk so assuming it's not packaged/bottled like what is in grocery stores. They have a certain way they have to move that. Certain trucks etc and it spoils. I dont think its something they could just make happen quickly

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's wholesale milk so assuming it's not packaged/bottled like what is in grocery stores. They have a certain way they have to move that. Certain trucks etc and it spoils. I dont think its something they could just make happen quickly

all I'm saying is the amount of pure DUMB we have witnessed these last few weeks?

I am NOT quick to say something is so hard or difficult till someone in that business tells me .

Cause from way over here?

I feel like they COULD figure something out if some additional government subsidy SUDDENLY popped out for that EXTRA milk.

Sorry I aint giving the benefit of the doubt.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
91776319_10158122304637180_3469235347735445504_n.jpg

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At all?

Did they even TRY?

sidebar...

The distribution system was never built for a situation like this. The grocery stores will continue to get their supply, but if hundreds of restaurants and schools are closed, what do you do?

The article also brings up a good point about fewer workers to plant, harvest, and distribute fruits and vegetables. Milk farmers are taking the obvious hit right now, but we could see similar problems down the road.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So for almost 3 months, it took them this long? Like what the fuck are these so called experts doing.
Heads should fucking roll. :angry: The amount of info that I am able to uncover is crazy. I ain't an expert. I'm a regular cat in Ohio with an Internet connection.

No fucking way BGOL should have better fucking guidance than the CDC, WHO, and our government, but this place has had better info since fucking JANUARY.

For example, that bus driver. He should have taken the studies/research to his employers and refused to drive without the right protections. Period. But too bad he would have had to do his own digging for the info. That's a life lost thanks to our incompetent government, CDC, and WHO. :angry:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FINALLY!!! Someone in Congress bought this up. The high rate of Black Men and Women dying due to coronavirus.
And NO, it wasn't the Black Congressional Caucus. If you check the CBC complains about the racism on Asians during this pandemic.

Now contrast with Rep Bass just hours ago. Who said nothing about the high death rate in her entire twitter.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
FINALLY!!! Someone in Congress bought this up. The high rate of Black Men and Women dying due to coronavirus.
And NO, it wasn't the Black Congressional Caucus. If you check the CBC complains about the racism on Asians during this pandemic.

Now contrast with Rep Bass just hours ago. Who said nothing about the high death rate in her entire twitter.

Seems like opposite day. Bass should be tweeting something like AOC is tweeting while AOC should be doing the illegal immigrant narrative.

Some of these black puppets are shameful. Damn. Got black people dropping left and right from this shit and Bass is worried about illegals. :smh:

In February Bass was tweeting about the border instead of preparing for this shit. Yet another incompetent frontrunner and still got her priorities backward.:smh:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Seems like opposite day. Bass should be tweeting something like AOC is tweeting while AOC should be doing the illegal immigrant narrative.

Some of these black puppets are shameful. Damn. Got black people dropping left and right from this shit and Bass is worried about illegals. :smh:

In February Bass was tweeting about the border instead of preparing for this shit. Yet another incompetent frontrunner and still got her priorities backward.:smh:

From yesterday:

From the day before:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man NY looking like The division right now :smh: Went outside for a quick grocery pick up, had my mask and gloves on. Eveybody working had on mask's some with the big 3m respirator's with the pink particle filter's (guys in the back). As I was leaving the store. This girl "said n****s is wildin". She had on no mask no gloves.:smh: Good luck to her immune system lol.

This is a reality today. The 3m respirator mask i bought now says this on Amazon.

"Prioritized for hospitals and government agencies directly responding to COVID-19 in the U.S"

Not an n95 mask but i bought this mask when i was fixing up an old apartment. That shit is sold out on amazon too. I'm gonna wear this shit on the train tomorrow lol.

71ReLYm3F5L._SL1000_.jpg
The 3m respirator mask I bought are still in stock. Gonna rock these with the big ass filters :lol:Particle Filter sold out.

81ZQRvtBp4L._SL1500_.jpg

This is really turning into the division. The cleaners had the 3m's lol.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
From yesterday:

From the day before:

Well, black caucus spent the last 4 years riding the illegal bandwagon and crying on tv over it. But to be fair, they been a fucking failure since the Clinton administration. :smh:

If one thing this pandemic has taught us, none of our leaders seem to have the ability to multitask. The more twitters I look at from these politicians, the more I become disgusted by them not either mentioning this or just mentioning COVID in passing during early to mid February.

Seems more of them flooding their twitters with frontrunning COVID tweets to push their bullshit February/January tweets out of view. :smh:

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The distribution system was never built for a situation like this. The grocery stores will continue to get their supply, but if hundreds of restaurants and schools are closed, what do you do?

The article also brings up a good point about fewer workers to plant, harvest, and distribute fruits and vegetables. Milk farmers are taking the obvious hit right now, but we could see similar problems down the road.

you know.

Imma chill

but I reserve the right to go off if in a few days after this story circulates that suddenly the FIND a way to resolve this.