"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... As I was leaving the store. This girl "said n****s is wildin". She had on no mask no gloves.:smh: Good luck to her immune system lol....
She'll probably be OK, but the older or compromised folks in her family and neighborhood, not so much. :angry: In some Asian countries you can't even get in a store without a mask.

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now that's gangster

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:smh: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
Detroit bus driver who posted video about coughing rider dies from coronavirus
"I feel violated. I feel violated for the folks that were on the bus when this happened," Jason Hargrove said in a Facebook video about a passenger's not covering her mouth when coughing.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Gov. Cuomo to sign executive order to take ventilators from upstate hospitals for hospitals in need
The Governor said the state will share resources and take ventilators from low-impact areas to areas hit hard by COVID-19.

Yeah, this is my neck of the woods. :hmm:

So they going to give that shit back when low-impact becomes high-impact? This shit is just bananas.

All of them can kick rocks. Trump put that travel restriction in place late January against the WHO's advice. Does he get a fucking cookie too?

The bottom line is they did this shit in passing, not as a fucking priority. They can miss me with the pissing contest of who did what weak ass shit first. OP ed pieces, soft pushes, and weak ass flight restrictions weren't shit when we look back at all the info these cocksuckers had access to. :smh:

Because best believe if there was a hard push, it would have been all over BGOL. I sure as hell would have acted differently.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The distribution system was never built for a situation like this. The grocery stores will continue to get their supply, but if hundreds of restaurants and schools are closed, what do you do?

The article also brings up a good point about fewer workers to plant, harvest, and distribute fruits and vegetables. Milk farmers are taking the obvious hit right now, but we could see similar problems down the road.
you know.

Imma chill

but I reserve the right to go off if in a few days after this story circulates that suddenly the FIND a way to resolve this.

Shitz about to get a lot realer at the supermarkets...… I smell another farmer bailout coming.... and for all you mofos constantly crying about how they don't want to hire blacks..... look at that still frame…. them bending over the way they are..... how many of you gonna be in that position for 10 hours.... when you're not used to it? You'll be looking and feeling like the hunchback of Notre Dame after one day if you make it that long

Farmers struggle with virus' effect on labor

Farmers across the country are struggling with the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Some dairy farmers are being forced to dump their milk due to school and restaurant closures slashing demand, while others are struggling to harvest crops with a lack of workers. Seasonal workers are facing challenges coming to the U.S. as the virus has forced some countries to shut their borders. Mark Strassmann speaks to some American farmers who tell him they are facing massive labor shortages. Air Date: Apr 3, 2020

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not the type to just wish death on people but the only thing that might wake them up and save the rest of us is if they start dropping like flies.
Don Bongino :roflmao: :smh:
if u take a closer look , u'll see most of the articles they reference r alt-right right wing disinforrmation websites!
its their echo chamber ! which is so easy to decipher if ure a clear minded adult blackman, which is why i cant stand n have no respect for any black person who is a replublican!
but Hey ! "BOTH SIDES " thp

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what I feel is happening. CACs are stockpiling all the supplies for themselves. Only the elite will have mask and PPE suits. Everyone else will be allowed to get infected in order to create a “community immunity”

Also CACs are getting upset with 3M for selling to the highest bidder regardless of country which is “Capitalism”! Now CACs are starting to see what unfair practices feel like. In “CAC Capitalism” if you don’t have the money you become poor. Now that same logic is happening to them. Countries are out bidding the US for supplies which is now making CAC poor.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I don't know about this.... naming your kids after a pandemic... something that killed hundreds of thousands... maybe millions? As soon as I was old enough I'd kick my parents in their groins.... and then change my name at the legal age to do so... :hmm:

Amid virus pandemic, India welcomes twin babies Corona and Covid

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr. Fauci Shuts Down ‘Fox & Friends’ on Coronavirus Cure: ‘We Don’t Operate on How You Feel’

4c0de5f81524d0c63671f19597db6bfe

they want to argue with a Doctor to appease to their failed emperor !
this is the level of sick depravity we are dealing with ! and soem think theyll learn & change their ways ! they still pushin it as fact! , so desperate to give Trump some kinda credit , even tho trump basically just mentioned some shit he got off the internets! like it was trump who conducted the tests or even had the idea to try Chloroquine!
here they r trynna shade Dem governors for not just jumping on the bandwagon w/o proof