"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, some of those institutions are ready to pull those pants down around ankles. The folks with government-backed loans catching a break because the gov just created a program that puts that forebearance shit into something once the regular mortgage is paid off. It's a supplement to the CARES act.

Adults have to know what they are getting into and read the fine print.
My mortgages have been sold multiple times during my ownership.... one of them is held by M&T bank and they tell me it's owned by investors.... M&T just services it .... and those stupid mofos care about nothing but getting some money.... :hmm:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

image.jpg

image.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

They playing to their ignorant base. Those ignorant cacs pride themselves on being 'tough'. On fighting through shit. They mistake being foolish for being tough.

The only good thing is that if you around these 'tough' cacs they ain't going to flood hospitals. They can be coughing up blood and try to walk it off. If you want fools who will soldier on for pennies and to prove a point, nothing beats the republican base. :smh:

It's crazy because most the preppers are also republicans, but they a different breed. Government shutdown or not, they shutdown already. You have preppers living next to wannabe tough guys. What a mix. :lol:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They playing to their ignorant base. Those ignorant cacs pride themselves on being 'tough'. On fighting through shit. They mistake being foolish for being tough.

The only good thing is that if you around these 'tough' cacs they ain't going to flood hospitals. They can be coughing up blood and try to walk it off. If you want fools who will soldier on for pennies and to prove a point, nothing beats the republican base. :smh:

It's crazy because most the preppers are also republicans, but they a different breed. Government shutdown or not, they shutdown already. You have preppers living next to wannabe tough guys. What a mix. :lol:
Tough cacs can’t flood hospitals because they didn’t want to fund those hospitals.

Their nose cutting days are going to have them feel like they are drowning at their end.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Seriously. What is being hidden from us concerning this virus? There is wayyyy more to this that is not being said. I dont know if this question deserves its own thread.
Yeah it does...… go start a COVID-19 conspiracy theory discussion thread....before a nitwit following comes in here.... bring plenty of aluminum foil.... the heavy duty shit...… you don't know how strong the gubberment mind control rays are..... and you will make a killing on selling high quality hats..... you already got three hop-ons that liked your reply
:lol:….:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Tough cacs can’t flood hospitals because they didn’t want to fund those hospitals.

Their nose cutting days are going to have them feel like they are drowning at their end.
They don't fund them because hospitals are for pussies. :lol: You want dumb asses who will have a heart attack and show up for work the next day? They the worker bees for your company.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I respectfully disagree. They are definitely withholding information. I would bet $100. I don't know what it is but there is no way the Trump administration is telling us everything they know.
The only information that the Trump administration is hiding.... is any truths that make him look bad..... and fuck ups that they haven't been able to pin on someone.... I honestly think that they're gumming up the delivery of tests because they won't be able to fudge up the amount of cases when everyone actually gets tested... :hmm:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
What do you think would happen if the Postal Service shutdown?

US Postal Service could shut down by June, lawmakers warn

Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, postal workers have been on the front lines, considered "essential workers" who must continue to do their jobs as usual while others stay home. But some lawmakers are warning that without more support, the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) could completely shut down in the next few months, threatening the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands of Americans.
They won't let it shut down.... it would be bad for them and would make them look even worse.... it would be akin to the collapse of the government.....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

26783448-8185503-image-m-25_1585937565618.jpg

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if this has been posted or how accurate/reliable it may be but this predicts the expected COVID-19 related deaths in the US as a total and by state up to August (just choose the state using the drop down option):

I just poked around with it, and is very informative provided you can trust the data. That said, some of those red states are really going to be hurting for ICU beds. Check out TN and AL.