"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly. Dumb ass cacs already have rural counties that have no hospitals or hospitals with very few beds. They also did this dumb shit :smh:

Current-Status-of-the-Medicaid-Expansion-Decision_3.13.20.png
The party that wants to repeal and replace Obamacare with something great is the same party that is sitting back doing nothing as this virus ravages the country.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

This is,why so many people aint taking this seriously because they listen to people like him...And,what pisses me off about this is that so many people say "x amount of people die from the flu every year" or "this is just like the flu"....really.

How can many people make a claim when most of them aren't doctors? Do people die from the flu,I agree but to pull a number out of your ass is dangerous and stupid.

Then,they want to act like COVID-19 is a waterdown flu when many experts have said many times that this virus is no where near the flu and that it's way more contagious and spread much faster than the flu..

I had the flu in 2016 and was hospitalized for 8 days but this shit right here will kill me because I was born with a heart condition and have asthma for almost four years but people want to act like this is no big deal.

Try telling those people that died from his shit,how much of a big deal this is....The amount stupidity from people just amazes me.

I never took this clown seriously anyways but by any chance he's a real doctor,which I doubt,I wouldn't want to be his patient at all.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I just poked around with it, and is very informative provided you can trust the data. That said, some of those red states are really going to be hurting for ICU beds. Check out TN and AL.

Yeah my father's family is from and still resides in Tuscaloosa which is right outside Birmingham so I'm concerned for them since it's the most populous city and therefore going to be the epicenter of their cases.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
BREAKING NEWS! covid -19 is confirmed as airborne and remain 8 hrs in air! So everyone is required to wear mask everywhere!! BREAKING NEWS:
Coronavirus - confirmed to be airborne!!!
Copper, Steel - 2 hours
Paper, Plastic - 3-4 hours
Air - 8 hours or more depending on conditions.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
BREAKING NEWS! covid -19 is confirmed as airborne and remain 8 hrs in air! So everyone is required to wear mask everywhere!! BREAKING NEWS:
Copper, Steel - 2 hours

The tests on the cruise ships after passengers were disembarked said it survived 17 days.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Copper, Steel - 2 hours

I think @gene cisco was one of the first people to say this....It's crazy,how people on this board can predict stuff before experts.... :smh:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I think @gene cisco was one of the first people to say this....It's crazy,how people on this board can predict stuff before experts.... :smh:

They aren't predicting it before the experts they're just reading, researching and reporting what they've discovered without any bias or influence.

Many of the experts that we expect to keep us informed are either beholden to a specific politician's/political party or billion dollar company which funds them which means they don't really have the ability to speak freely and truthfully.