"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

AR-200409545.jpg&updated=202004050026&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Read about Bush doing that. Apparently, he read a book about 1918 and became fucking obsessed with a pandemic scenario. I never knew that shit. The federal government didn't keep up with his vision.

I'm shocked. I fucking hate Bush. Been on him for 20 years, but he nailed this shit. It just never went any fucking where. 3 years and done. Our government has more important bullshit to focus on. :hmm: And no I'm sure as shit not blaming Obama, just saying it's the usual shit with our government. Red tape bullshit. Justify the spending by spending or fuck off.

:smh: Book spooked the shit out of Bush. Makes sense since that was fresh of SARS.

Actually the dry rotted masks that were just sent to either Mississippi or Alabama, I forget which, expired in 2010. So they were not on top of maintaining the stockpile either. We still would have had a better response under Obama, Hillary or anyone not named Trump.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Actually the dry rotted masks that were just sent to either Mississippi or Alabama, I forget which, expired in 2010. So they were not on top of maintaining the stockpile either. We still would have had a better response under Obama, Hillary or anyone not named Trump.
Well, it speaks volumes that Bush had to go so hard for this shit. This is something the federal government should have had been going hard for before any of us were born. Got all that money for a bloated military budget for fucking decades and relative peanuts for this. :smh:

Trump is fucking bad, but it takes a long time for this level of unpreparedness. With a high-level of preparedness, one president couldn't fuck it up in just 3 years. It would be damn near impossible.

When we come out of this, we better see federal funds allocated to more important shit.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Read about Bush doing that. Apparently, he read a book about 1918 and became fucking obsessed with a pandemic scenario. I never knew that shit. The federal government didn't keep up with his vision.

I'm shocked. I fucking hate Bush. Been on him for 20 years, but he nailed this shit. It just never went any fucking where. 3 years and done. Our government has more important bullshit to focus on. :hmm: And no I'm sure as shit not blaming Obama, just saying it's the usual shit with our government. Red tape bullshit. Justify the spending by spending or fuck off.

:smh: Book spooked the shit out of Bush. Makes sense since that was fresh of SARS.

Here is the name of the book....

I understand,why it's called the Spanish flu but it shouldn't be call that since it didn't start in Spain. Historians think the flu started in America or China.

People are fucking idiots. Now you see why the government can't tell these creatures that shit won't get right until there is a vaccine. Folks don't realize this can crash our entire medical system and there is no getting back to normal until a vaccine. :smh:

I read somewhere that a doctor said he was just diagnosing corona off some of the symptoms. If you got a fever and body aches, he just assuming you got the shit and acting accordingly.

If,Ohio had the same or half of New York's numbers these people would be screaming,why he hasn't done more to prevent it.

I rather DeWine lock the state down than not do anything at all.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Trump said this YESTERDAY April 4, 2020... EIGHT days before Easter
:hypnotised:

Last edited: