"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

23927800-7939075-Wuhan_which_is_ravaged_by_a_deadly_new_virus_has_vowed_to_build_-a-49_1580251794044.jpg

23927808-7939075-The_Wuhan_authorities_have_instructed_four_construction_companie-a-46_1580251793717.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
In NYC, the number of Asian folks seen around the city wearing those "medical masks" has grown ASTRONOMICALLY in the last 2 weeks. :smh:

usa_new_york_health_coronavirus_virus_epidemic_jlx15.jpg

shutterstock_editorial_10540813b.2e16d0ba.fill-661x496.jpg
They probably know that there are a lot of there friends from there got here before that lock down kicked in... or they're just acting the way they do when they're back home... :smh:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
They probably know that there are a lot of there friends from there got here before that lock down kicked in... or they're just acting the way they do when they're back home... :smh:

Yep that is what exactly happened like I said earlier in this thread this virus has been out for quite a while now it’s all over the world

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Chinese man spotted covering his head with plastic bottle at train station during coronavirus outbreak

A man was spotted covering his head with a plastic oil bottle at a train station during the coronavirus outbreak.

The video, filmed in the city of Weifang in eastern China's Shandong Province on January 26, shows a man walking into the train station with a face mask and a large plastic bottle covering his head.

The filmer was heard saying: "This brother, well done! The protection is great! Awesome!"

According to reports, 6086 people have been diagnosed with coronavirus and 132 have been killed.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

cokely_muhammad

Student of Kogalee_Muhammad
Registered
I now decree....

that Dr. Truth....

Has Coronavirus

SARS

Boid Flu, Schwine Flu, Pig Flu, Bat Flu, and eats all KINDS of boowallshit becaushe he flucks with some NASHTY ASS schlanted eyed demon bitches from Wuhan... His shit gone fall off before 2021!!! :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::smh:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
China now has to cover up this because all they care about is their dominance on other's ecconomy and infrastucture.They built a hospital in a fucking week for the dead and they have strong hold in several african countries who is were smart would make them leave and avoid any asian at all cost.

Is this karma?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
A must read on the link if you are concerned with what's going on...

Wuhan: A Human Catastrophe.
The coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan exposes the dangers of central planning.
On January 21, 34 days after the Chinese government released the first official report on the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, the number of infected patients had increased dramatically. At the same time, numerous Hubei government officials organized and attended an ornate Lunar New Year gala at the Hongshan Grand Auditorium. Amid a public health crisis, Hubei’s government press release praised an actress, Fengshuang, for having a cold yet “performing in the show with full perseverance.”

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I wouldn’t go so far to say that China isn’t over reacting there’s something major going on and I’ve been saying this. everyone just keep your eyes wide open
A Virus’s Journey Across China

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
First case of person-to-person transmission of Wuhan virus in the US confirmed

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
this has literally halted business in many aspects...

our deliveries dropped in half in houston with amazon. we're pretty much overstaffed until after february 10th. people at amazon was telling me they were sending home half of their workforce at their warehouses all week and shut down all overtime.

2 of my highest revenue making sites are on a standstill right now. government has shut down all businesses until the 10th of february. right now i have about 30k worth of sales tied up which was already being delayed because of the chinese new year now being delayed even farther due to this.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Coronavirus: 6,000 tourists in lockdown on Italian cruise ship

Ship held in quarantine over suspected case of the deadly virus, after doctors tend to woman from Macau running a fever.

Hmm that would be a fun movie
Some Chinese filmmaker probably working on it now..watch it pop up on Netflix

"From the director of THE WANDERING EARTH"... :rolleyes:

Over in Miami they really stepping up with precautions for the Super Bowl..can ya'll imagine if CV outbreaks happened there.. :eek2: