"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
It's almost guaranteed that Thanksgiving will bring about a surge.

I started a new position last year unexpectedly ended up tracking COVID-19 cases for my agency (I work for a spot that provides services for disabled individuals.)

The crazy thing is that the numbers started to spike dramatically following Halloween last year and were already crazy by Thanksgiving.

And with Christmas shopping, Christmas and New Years Eve they continued to get worse.

There wasn't really a dip until late January, early February.

It will be interesting to see how it unfolds this year.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I really think that number is higher but still that’s devastating
I don't really trust the accuracy.... especially being that those numbers are from all over the world.... and that NBC/MSNBC numbers are always a little higher..... I just post them cause it's from Johns Hopkins and they're fairly accurate..... and you know some spots are watering their numbers down on purpose... Russia, China, Brazil..... to make themselves look good....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

49919751-10154081-image-a-8_1635797146832.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

I used to think this chick was bad as hell when I first started seeing her.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Karma never forgets an address nor face

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
I started a new position last year unexpectedly ended up tracking COVID-19 cases for my agency (I work for a spot that provides services for disabled individuals.)

The crazy thing is that the numbers started to spike dramatically following Halloween last year and were already crazy by Thanksgiving.

And with Christmas shopping, Christmas and New Years Eve they continued to get worse.

And we already know that these filthy humans can't resist gathering amongst themselves. :smh:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

It's insane that we could go back to losing 3-4k people a day. :smh:

I plan on getting my booster next month if they'll let me.