X-Men The Animated Series Creators Reportedly Trying to Bring Show Back

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
Gonna have to give Wolverine and the X-Men a shot. The title always made me not want to watch because Marvel was in full blown Wolverine overload mode. Batman, Deadpool and Wolverine always get thrown into every damn thing eventually. And they are some of my favorite characters too.

Deadpool solo books have been ruined for me..but I love his guest appearances.. also xforce needs deadpool.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Deadpool solo books have been ruined for me..but I love his guest appearances.. also xforce needs deadpool.
Yea man I was a fan since his original mini series in but once that movie came out :smh:
deadpool-circle-chase.jpg

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gonna have to give Wolverine and the X-Men a shot. The title always made me not want to watch because Marvel was in full blown Wolverine overload mode. Batman, Deadpool and Wolverine always get thrown into every damn thing eventually. And they are some of my favorite characters too.
Its definitely worth checking out.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
That 90's animated series version was much better than the X-men animated pilot that aired once after "Spiderman and his amazing friends", back in the 80s.

This one was horrible.

The a imation was voox though. I waz in 5th vdade when tbis aired. I was so thrilled. I wish it became a series

Darkness's

Registered
Check it out you wont be disappointed. Don't let the title mislead you. This show was released when the x men origins wolverine movie hit the theatres. This shiw has great writing with story arcs that deal with magneto and genosha Mr sinister Scott and jean etc and all the other x men have good screen time also the action and animation is good too.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Original Animated Series was great and covered alot of topics. Even though it was more cartoony and didn't keep it 100% real. It was more authentic than anything else. Even though they didn't have Madelyn Pryor.
Mister Sinister came up with the only thing that could defeat Apocalypse but stayed taking L’s.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also, Morph wasn’t even a comics character and they introduce him in the first episode, only to kill him :lol:

then bring him back as an enemy to the X-Men. Didn’t Professor X leave Earth to join Lilandra in the last episode because only Shi’ar technology could save him?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Morph was is "Changeling" in the comics. He was a real comic character.

Also, Morph wasn’t even a comics character and they introduce him in the first episode, only to kill him :lol:

then bring him back as an enemy to the X-Men. Didn’t Professor X leave Earth to join Lilandra in the last episode because only Shi’ar technology could save him?

Darkness's

Registered
I.had the new mutants issue he first appeared in And I had the first 13 x force books. He was pretty much another spider man. Hd quiped alot while fighting.