Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor

KnobbyImpracticalAmericanpainthorse-max-1mb.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Damn this ninja had a store on Mericari named JiveTurkeyStore and used it to sell his stolen copies of Starfield

Mayne ... Memphis is up here being True ass Memphis to the fullest.

Damn you look on his store and you can tell dude has been selling shit that he probably took from his Warehouse job for a minute now.

This nigga sold a Sixpack of HERO11 Black GoPro cameras ..... those cameras are like $350 a piece.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Damn you look on his store and you can tell dude has been selling shit that he probably took from his Warehouse job for a minute now.

This nigga sold a Sixpack of HERO11 Black GoPro cameras ..... those cameras are like $350 a piece.

Gawd damn this nigga sold a 30 pack of It Takes 2 game cartridges

m71648102864_1.jpg

My nigga was straight up Fleecing his day job.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Fucked up that he was straight until he decided to chase the undefeated beast that is internet clout. What a Dumbass.
He like fatboy who had the IPTV service and couldn't get out his own way. :lol:

Man all this starfield hype got to him. Got me about to say fuck it and upgrade so I can play on sept 1. But he said fuck it, let me upgrade to all the felonies.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fucked up that he was straight until he decided to chase the undefeated beast that is internet clout. What a Dumbass.

truer words have never been spoken...

Looks like he had a good thing going on... My gut is telling me that dude was working at the Amazon Distribution center in memphis. That would explain why he was selling so much random shit on his store and how he got access to Starfield.

Dude let internet clout fuck him.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
After watching this again... I'm trying to figure out how this Nigga conned microsoft to give him a review copy.

Man they are never going to give us shit again. Dude ain't even trying to hide..... It's not going to take 15 minutes to figure out who this dude is.

You have all of these game professionals playing this right now and somehow Tyrone down the block is up here playing this shit.

Update ... So looks like my dude has the constellation edition. So he likely got this from some kat who works retail.

Holy fucking shit... I just noticed... but damn Dude's name really was Tyrone...

I was just guessing when I posted this.