Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I agree with this. So much random shit happens that your adventure really is your own. In Fallout 4 I spent weeks just building settlements while someone else finished the story like 3 times. I was only in the first half of the game.
Exactly, the amount of time I spent on a settlement was insane, I had a full outdoor bar with disco lights and music, the time I spent running power lines till they fit my liking, if you would have walked in on me and watched me game at that point you'd swear I was playing Minecraft or the Sims.

And Skyrim is whatever you want to make it, The memories I have in that game are second to none. Thieves guild, living as a vampire and feeding at night, living as a Werewolf, the assassins guild, the mind of madness storyline, the dungeons, searching for all the priest masks. I could go in and on, It's so jam packed.

These where the strategy guides for those games

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I bought a copy of Red Dead Redemption 1 and made the mistake of playing it this week.

Let's just say all of the work I planned to do around the house while on vacation this week hasn't even been started yet :o

It's crazy.....

I started playing it when they were talking about releasing it on Playstation. I played it on the 360 but shit is like brand fucking new on the Series X. I don't know how they fucking do it. It's like wizardry. Game is a Decade old and I'm playing it like it's brand new. The details in the outfits and the horses. Shit is crazy.....

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Seen more than a few folks say do the main Starfield quest before anything. I want to see how it changes things and don't want to spoil myself by reading.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Nobody will ever lie to you more than you :lol:

I really convinced myself I was just going to download it and see how the graphics looked :lol:

Lol…. I did warn you.

It’s wizardry….. that’s the only way that I can explain it. The game plays like it was released in 2023.
So is it that good in 2023? How does it compare to red dead 2? I need as much as possible to stop me from folding and getting 2k24. Hopefully, between red dead and Starfield I won't have any free time. I want it to take up everything from my BGOL to IG model viewing time. :lol:

Now cats got me wanting to do Elder scrolls again. Anything to keep me away from them ghouls at 2k sports.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
So is it that good in 2023? How does it compare to red dead 2? I need as much as possible to stop me from folding and getting 2k24. Hopefully, between red dead and Starfield I won't have any free time. I want it to take up everything from my BGOL to IG model viewing time. :lol:

Now cats got me wanting to do Elder scrolls again. Anything to keep me away from them ghouls at 2k sports.

Red Dead 2 is obviously more evolved but honestly there isn't a significant difference in the look of the game and how it plays.

You won't be disappointed.

And keep in mind I didn't play the first one until now which is after playing the second which would have made it impossible to get into if the quality wasn't there.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

my type of game
survivor-smile-matt.gif

Last edited: