Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
This game is fucking huge…. Easily the best Bethesda game ever. To me this is game of the year. I haven’t even tried an outpost yet… I’m hooked on ship building. There is just better feeling then building up your ship and walking up to you massive creation.
too bad you can only fly it in space

can't land on a planet and can't launch from a planet to space....smh

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why i bring land mines on every mission
Got that terminator like shot gun from the mantis mission too lol

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
too bad you can only fly it in space

can't land on a planet and can't launch from a planet to space....smh

You can do so much other shit that physically landing on the planet isn't even an issue.... I haven't even noticed it.

Once you land on any planet... you can basically go anywhere on it and I've found that just because the star map says there are only two or three things of interest... that's not the case. I've found all kind of shit.

My biggest complaint that they do need to fix is ground vehicles.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Stuck on Neon trying to make some money. I took a gun from a smuggler on a random planet who thought I was the courier. So now when I try to leave these goons in 3 ships fuck me up if I don't pay them 100k. And they won't take the gun back because the deadline for the buyer passed. Trying to build my shields and grav drive up to either fight them or jump to a planet where you can't attack me (hopefully) with the security scans.

LOL.... Fam I'm with you. I've been doing nothing but side jobs trying to earn as much as I can to boost my shields and reactor.

Reactor is everything.... cause I found out that by using Weapon mounts...

You can mount as many Weapons as you can on your ship as long as they are part of the same three type and you need a bigger reactor to have the power to put that shit at the max.

I'm slowing turning the RAZA into the Rocinante

the-expanse-rocinante.gif

You run up on me.... you get the Fury.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
You can do so much other shit that physically landing on the planet isn't even an issue.... I haven't even noticed it.

Once you land on any planet... you can basically go anywhere on it and I've found that just because the star map says there are only two or three things of interest... that's not the case. I've found all kind of shit.

My biggest complaint that they do need to fix is ground vehicles.
you should be able to at least be able fly your ship in atmosphere around the planet

they touted this game as space exploration game but it's really a fallout game in space.

...and that's probably why some of the review scores were so low.. people expected one thing and got another

still playing it though but it's not what people that like space games really wanted.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Damn I just found out that I can use the Piloting simulator to get the kills that I need to increase my piloting skills.... OOOOOOOOOH SHIT.