BGOL Patreon Investor

oh-its-true-its-damn-true.gif

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It took forever but your boy can now pilot B and C level ships
welcome to the club. :D

the variety of progression in this game is truly wild

I think I am going to start over. Crazy I know. Will build that ultimate Class A ship and save more money for it beforehand.
do the mantis quest early - it gives you the razorback - upgrade the razorback with class b equipment - but warning razorback will lose its scan shielded hull

or do the freeranger quest to get their ship and upgrade it - but I think the Razorback is a better starter

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

do the mantis quest early - it gives you the razorback - upgrade the razorback with class b equipment - but warning razorback will lose its scan shielded hull

or do the freeranger quest to get their ship and upgrade it - but I think the Razorback is a better starter
Yea I have it now. But I never worry about contraband because I hit up The Den after every mission to sell shit

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

Bought the Narwhal outright since I had the cash and had the rank to fly it. It has auto-laser turrets and I thought the blasts were Spacers shooting me but it was just my ship shredding mfers on its own. Makes it impossible to board enemy ships tho unless you depower lasers fully so they don't evaporate the mfer.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I think I am going to start over. Crazy I know. Will build that ultimate Class A ship and save more money for it beforehand.

This will be my 2nd do over. The way I see it is that I barely put in as much time as I wanted even being at level 17. But with my wife about to go out of town I should be able to catch up in no time.

In a couple of months I want to see if there's a sudden unexplained spike in unemployment following the release of this game :lol:

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess I am a space pirate now, lol

Completed the UC SecDef mission to go under cover with the Crimson Fleet. I had to shoot my way out of a situation and the UC tried to lock me so I ran and went full pirate. I don't want to give anything away but this story line is incredible, and way more interesting then anything I have come across in the main story missions so far. The last 3 or 4 missions of that story was intense, and almost feels like end of game type of missions.

Did anyone complete this without becoming a pirate? I am interested in knowing how the ending differs if you stay with the UC.