Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

First, an enormous thank you to all of you playing Starfield and your support. We are absolutely blown away by the response and all you love about the game. We’re also reading all your great feedback on what you’d like to see improved or added to the game. This is a game we’ll be supporting for years and years to come, so please keep all the feedback coming! Even if we don’t get to your requests immediately, we’d love to do it in the future, like city maps. Our priority initially is making sure any top blocker bugs or stability issues are addressed, and adding quality-of-life features that many are asking for.

This first update is a small hotfix targeted at the few top issues were are seeing. After that, expect a regular interval of updates that have top community requested features including:

- Brightness and Contrast controls
- HDR Calibration Menu
- FOV Slider
- Nvidia DLSS Support (PC)
- 32:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support (PC)
- Eat button for food!

We’re also working closely with Nvidia, AMD, and Intel on driver support, and each update will include new stability and performance improvements.

Additionally, we are working on our built-in mod support (Creations) that will work across all platforms similar to what we’ve done with Skyrim and Fallout 4. This full support is planned to launch early next year. Until then, we know our PC community is already very active in the modding space and if you have any feedback on how we can make this better, please let us know . Modding and creating in our games will always be a vital and important part of who we are, and we love seeing the community get off to such a strong start.

Keep the feedback coming, we really do read it all, and thank you all again for taking this journey with us!

Bethesda Game Studios

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Damn I forgot about this…

Jesus…. Hopefully I’ll be on my 3rd Play through of Starfield and I can have a chance to maybe play this.

I haven’t even touched Armored core 6…. I should have waited until after Starfield… to honest… you guys did warn me.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
the better hurry up with this patch.im really enjoying starfield and im not into games like this but i have almost 60 hrs in so far..im not doing the main missions im just exploring worlds lol and stealing ships.

Stole a C class Crimson Fleet warship yesterday and now it’s my new go to…. I’m just going around fucking niggas up… just let me get enough money for two rail guns and I’m going to name this bitch DeathStar..

Damn thing is so big that I need a fucking map… I seriously get lost in it.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I still find it hilarious that we are all fucking addicted to this game… this entire thread is basically Starfield now… I feel sorry for what else drops this year… Im excited about the Cyberpunk expansion, Call of Duty 3, Assassins Creed, Allan Wake…. But man I don’t know if I’ll be able to quit this game… it’s just so big.

Even when you go to random planets and they have the same hanger and the same layout… I’m still not board cause typically I’ll come across legendary lot and credits

And the damn ship building has got me hooked like crack…. I haven’t even touched the outpost.

All I want to do… is make a damn destroyer and hunt for a legendary House Va’ruun ship and now that the Starborne are randomly hunting me down… Jesus it’s too much
Yea yall need y'all own thread 4 this like the gta thread.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Fonz after customizing his new warship:

0_Saddam-Hussein-after-he-was-captured-746318