Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:eek2:

Make a Cyberpunk movie!

F5_tcFjXIAAVBGH

F5_tRaBWYAADEtd

F5_tXhFbYAAObGI

F5_tYjWa0AAXyPb

They really need to let the modding community loose on this game(let them create their own scenarios/missions,etc) since the sequel is a very long way off..

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Staying over-encumbered is my problem

i found a legendary suit that gives me over 200 pounds of storage, guns weigh 50% less, I've got 200 resistant points against explosives and bullets.... but the problem is that this fucker is ugly as shit. My character looks like the Koolaid man in this bitch... and I've got all of these bad ass suits that I cant use cause none of the stats come close to this one.

I would say that this is something that i would like them to add... I would like to be able breakdown an item so I can get the good parts and make a better item...

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
i found a legendary suit that gives me over 200 pounds of storage, guns weigh 50% less, I've got 200 resistant points against explosives and bullets.... but the problem is that this fucker is ugly as shit. My character looks like the Koolaid man in this bitch... and I've got all of these bad ass suits that I cant use cause none of the stats come close to this one.

I would say that this is something that i would like them to add... I would like to be able breakdown an item so I can get the good parts and make a better item...
I could be wrong but I feel like scrapping is in every recent Bethesda game but this one. It's frustrating.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I could be wrong but I feel like scrapping is in every recent Bethesda game but this one. It's frustrating.

Exactly… which is driving me nuts that it’s not in this one….

This fucking Suit is a damn tank and it’s but ugly. I walk around my ship like I’m fat Albert.

Also that’s the next thing that needs be fixed.. there no reason for me to still have my suit on inside the ship.