God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
God-Of-War-420 recent post Starfield photo:

ghows-SO-9f055e3d-f813-43ca-b216-eb14467d3ef1-cc3cf005.jpeg
Are you implying I've had time to shave my beard? Lol
just spent 7 hours redesigning my ship

still not finished
:lol:
The ship building is insane, Almost overwhelming. Right now I'm just upgrading the razor leaf as I earn cash.
Fam…. I’m fucking having dreams about Cargo space and leveling up so I can these beautiful ships that I’m seeing on Reddit.

I’ve reached a point where I’m no fully into the crimson fleet mission and I’ve completely replaced my crew… I’m dragging the adoring fan with me cause he gives 2 shits when it comes down to the civilians caught in the crossfire. Last night I took out everyone on a pleasure ship just cause and it was glorious…

I don’t even know how people move on from this game… I’m addicted and I’ve just now figured out outpost building. The problem now is that I need more cargo space and I’m already at 5000k. I could add more space but it will slow down Starkiller 1A and right now Starkiller is a fucking terror.
I haven't even aligned with any factions yet, just got to neon city last night, did the mantis missions, and having way too much fun getting lost in space.

Hell it took years for me to move on from Skyrim, and I've gone back from time to time to do a random playthrough to help hold me over until elder scrolls 6, I do the same with fallout 4.
Starfield is a scam

U basically need a MOD to unlock its true potential

I’m not buying it or playing it until they make it open

Fuck outta here with these PC user faggits Modding the game and Xbox users can’t.

U telling me it’s better Devs than the people who made the game????
What are you talking about? Lol you can say that about any game that has mods. The game itself is insanely huge and there's no way you've even scratched the surface of all the vanilla game has to offer unless you've no lifed it since day one.

Also you're not a better dev than someone because you can take an already built game that took years and hundreds of people to craft/test add just add onto it on your spare time using their tools and code lol

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"MS can't buy % or all of Ubisoft for 10 years CMA can extend the time periods in the undertakings ??? " The CMA may, in response to a written request from the Parties, or otherwise at its own discretion, grant an extension to any time period referred to in these undertakings."

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lol… you saw the door alignment post

Dude it took me 3hours…
:yes:
I spent at least 1 hour trying to decide on if I should increase my reactor and my weapons.

The one thing that they have to do with an update to ship building is if I purchase a new part or weapon upgrade let me keep the previous purchase in my inventory. Cause I’ve upgraded my lasers to what I thought was better and they aren’t hitting like my previous ones … and it sucks that I have to repurchase them.
this happened with my first ship - since then I max out my reactor class and then improve everything else as I progress
trial and error with the weapon combos get expensive - like you said hopefully they fix that

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
My wife's birthday is this weekend. Less Starfield time for me ugh. Almost maxed out piloting to make my dream ship. Taking this design and changing it up a little. Need to get my Starship design from 2 to 4 as well.

98 Mobility and 4k in storage..... HOW??? gawd damn. See I need these dudes to mention their rank on these ship posts...

Cause I know the good shit doesn't appear until you get higher ranked.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
98 Mobility and 4k in storage..... HOW??? gawd damn. See I need these dudes to mention their rank on these ship posts...

Cause I know the good shit doesn't appear until you get higher ranked.
Waiting for him to do is instructions for it. Ship Design skill helps as well to get the experimental parts for level 2 and 4.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Are you implying I've had time to shave my beard? Lol

The ship building is insane, Almost overwhelming. Right now I'm just upgrading the razor leaf as I earn cash.

I haven't even aligned with any factions yet, just got to neon city last night, did the mantis missions, and having way too much fun getting lost in space.

Hell it took years for me to move on from Skyrim, and I've gone back from time to time to do a random playthrough to help hold me over until elder scrolls 6, I do the same with fallout 4.

What are you talking about? Lol you can say that about any game that has mods. The game itself is insanely huge and there's no way you've even scratched the surface of all the vanilla game has to offer unless you've no lifed it since day one.

Also you're not a better dev than someone because you can take an already built game that took years and hundreds of people to craft/test add just add onto it on your spare time using their tools and code lol
That’s all u guys are sharing in tweets is made up things with mods