Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

iou.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
:yes: I got caught lacking after the update

Side note... that random clone planet battle lead to an absolutely insane Predator like Alien battle that I was not expecting....

I just don't know when I'm going to put this game down.... there's a part of me that really wants to just go out and check out these other systems. I don't know what Yung Yea and these other kats are talking about with the "lack of exploration comments" thats all I want to do right now.

Explore .... find random bases get legendary space suits and guns. End up with random quests.... take on missions....

And the best thing is that I can play at home or at the office

You can play on your computer without downloading the game and not miss a beat. Its wizadry.... the only thing that I can say is be sure to save when you finish playing.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Side note... that random clone planet battle lead to an absolutely insane Predator like Alien battle that I was not expecting....

I just don't know when I'm going to put this game down.... there's a part of me that really wants to just go out and check out these other systems. I don't know what Yung Yea and these other kats are talking about with the "lack of exploration comments" thats all I want to do right now.

Explore .... find random bases get legendary space suits and guns. End up with random quests.... take on missions....

And the best thing is that I can play at home or at the office

You can play on your computer without downloading the game and not miss a beat. Its wizadry.... the only thing that I can say is be sure to save when you finish playing.
I just got to the clone planet this morning - I resume the game later

:hellyea: