Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

F8Uk5IGWkAAkqm7

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I knew i saw Sekiro in the trailer and that one is interesting because I knew Activision owned the publishing rights.... but you don't put this in your WELCOME HOME trailer if you just have the one game and not something more.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

interesting -----

Which games are included in the deal? Does it include other content like DLC

CE
: The deal includes all the Activision Blizzard games that are being distributed today and includes all the games that Activision Blizzard will release over the next 15 years. That includes the Call of Duty franchise and a whole lot more. Yes, it does include all the DLC, including in-game content and downloadable DLC packs, expansions, and add-ons.

Where will Activision Blizzard games be available to stream in the future?

CE
: From us, that's something that we'll see as time goes on and things evolve. Our expectation is that they will be on Ubisoft+, and then we have the rights to be able to license them individually to companies as well. Perhaps there’s a company somewhere in the world that wants to license those rights and add to the streaming service they have or start up a new streaming service, and I think that's going be part of the fun of the next 15 years or more of how streaming evolves. To clarify, all the games that are coming from Activision Blizzard in the next 15 years and those games that exist now, we have those streaming rights in perpetuity. So, even after the terms of this deal come to an end, we will still have those rights and we will still be able to provide those games to people and companies throughout the world, so there are a lot of possibilities.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Exactly. PS+ went up and didnt do shit better but add stupid ass tiers. Access to every old COD alone is worth it to me. I skipped a few so I can go back and enjoy them.

For me.... its the War for Cyberton games.... Man my body is ready to get back into them.