Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Can someone explain to me why the fuck there's never a discount for the digital games?

If I knew this shit was going to be full price 24/7, I would have just got the Series X.
I've gotten decent discounts on some digital games. Go to the store and put them on your wishlist, you'll get a notification when they go on sale. I try to never pay more than $24 for anything.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Can someone explain to me why the fuck there's never a discount for the digital games?

If I knew this shit was going to be full price 24/7, I would have just got the Series X.
That's been a huge complaint for a while but we are stuck on consoles. Steam does hella discounts all the time. But it's PC so you can pirate if you want to. On console your choices are physical or digital so deal with it. Pirating is extremely difficult. Paying the same price for a game with no case/instruction manual/shipping is a scam.

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There's discounts for digital games every month. Go to the store and go to "deals" and it's all discounted digital games.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Microsoft buying Activision was a vertical merger

Sony fucked themselves by complaining so hard against the Activision deal. Regulator's are watching now. They got to go for a smaller company now... Square enix