Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I’m about to hit my 4th playthrough…

I’m really trying to get to where I can have an 8 man crew. When I hit that level… that’s going to be the world that I’ll call home.
Got there with my main. Made a ship with every single Hab in it. But my main ship for that character has the most important ones to have every workshop.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
My Outposts are crazy. Got em named after Ohio cities. One is my main base. Another is the main supply drop. So Outpost 1 ships to 2 then they ship to 3 then all that ships to main. The same with 4,5 & 6.

I'm going for this once I get my outpost skill maxed out.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Couldn't do it in my main.... You get so much Xp from new game plus. I had to focus more on other areas and ignored the social area for awhile.

I'm going for this once I get my outpost skill maxed out.
I spent days getting my main character to Level 100 with an outpost just to max out the outpost, piloting and scanning skills. As well as Starship Design. I just don't want to reset that progress so he will stay in the same game while the other character is more action focused to go through NG+. And now I see that you can kinda build cities using the 2 level outpost Habs and I want to do them all over again. I had to build a ship called Metroplex to take my supplies around from planet to planet for building. Cargo space is 19,000. A big slow bastard but it doesn't matter with auto turrets.