Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Modern warfare 3 total size is 174 gbs and that’s just the base game and campaign. They have got to get this shit under control or get cheaper on this SSD drives.

Half of my games I can’t even fucking play cause I’m always moving and swapping when another game drops.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Can I just say that there would be 100 articles a day if XBox Studios were going through what the Playstation ones are right now. Damn near silence.
Been a Sony fan since PlayStation 1, owned the first Xbox for a short while but just wasn't into the games they had so quickly sold it.
Now as a series X owner(switch and PS5 as well) I truly see the media bias for PlayStation and Nintendo, It's actually crazy. I guarantee that if starfield was a PS5 exclusive it would be non stop talk about game of the year. 9-10/10

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Been a Sony fan since PlayStation 1, owned the first Xbox for a short while but just wasn't into the games they had so quickly sold it.
Now as a series X owner(switch and PS5 as well) I truly see the media bias for PlayStation and Nintendo, It's actually crazy. I guarantee that if starfield was a PS5 exclusive it would be non stop talk about game of the year. 9-10/10
I love Insomniac and I love Spider-Man but there is absolutely NO CHANCE IN HELL that not 1 reviewer saw bugs.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Modern warfare 3 total size is 174 gbs and that’s just the base game and campaign. They have got to get this shit under control or get cheaper on this SSD drives.

Half of my games I can’t even fucking play cause I’m always moving and swapping when another game drops.

I’ve got some fucking issues with the campaign on Mw3

You can straight up tell that this was supposed to be an add on story to Mw2 multiplayer and that they tacked on this single player campaign. These levels feel like multiplayer… they are all spread out so far. You have objectives but you don’t have any real clue where to go or what you are doing. You don’t have your typical crew of NP people fighting with you. The first intro level felt like typical modern warfare but then they immediately throw you into a stealth level where you have chests and shit with power up weapons.
Now im ok with changing up the shit like they did with Modern warfare 1 and 2 but this just feels tacked on… it’s a bunch of plant gps trackers on this or destroy 3 helicopters…

I hope it gets better but so far I feel like they stole my money to play the campaign earlier.

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

F9_APMcaEAAHUMS