Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I really really need someone to explain the purpose of the playstation portal... I'm fucking trying to understand why it exists and why anyone would pay 200 dollars for it. I mean the math aint mathing...

Ok I had to come back to this…

So you can’t play any of your streaming games on PlayStation plus through the Ps portal… you can only play games downloaded on your ps5

This doesn’t even make sense… you have a damn handheld that’s designed to be played on Wi-Fi… and you can’t even stream games on the handheld.

And you have these websites giving this thing high marks… I just don’t get it.

If you have the thing connected to Wi-Fi… why not just have a dedicated app on the device to allow streaming from PlayStation plus network

I just sit here really trying to understand why people are paying 200 bucks for this. Who is this for??

Star
BGOL Investor
Ok I had to come back to this…

So you can’t play any of your streaming games on PlayStation plus through the Ps portal… you can only play games downloaded on your ps5

This doesn’t even make sense… you have a damn handheld that’s designed to be played on Wi-Fi… and you can’t even stream games on the handheld.

And you have these websites giving this thing high marks… I just don’t get it.

If you have the thing connected to Wi-Fi… why not just have a dedicated app on the device to allow streaming from PlayStation plus network

I just sit here really trying to understand why people are paying 200 bucks for this. Who is this for??
It's for people with more money than sence.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

why is he mad about the remaster? It's 10 bucks for the upgrade and you get better graphics and frame rate, director's cut levels, behind the scenes docs, extra costumes and some other shit, plus a whole new horde mode with new characters who have their own perks, Seems like an easy day one purchase for me.

That's like the cost of a mount in Diablo or a costume in assassin's creed lol I'm sure they're also going to release on of which may also explain why all this is happening now. Either way no reason to bitch about this one.

I will agree that Sony is slacking because they're so ahead, seems they've gotten complacent. Last time I played my PS5 was for the last of us part one remake, since then been enjoying game pass, it's just too good a value.

De

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
thats basically his argument - between increased game output and gamepass -
Sony is no-longer a good value buy
Getting harder to defend those Sony boys lol that tablet bullshit that doesn't even work(according to reviews I've seen) no blue tooth headphones so you gotta cop their 200 dollar buds? helluva miss step, but I'm just saying the last of us 2 is a good buy, I'll be there lol

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
why is he mad about the remaster? It's 10 bucks for the upgrade and you get better graphics and frame rate, director's cut levels, behind the scenes docs, extra costumes and some other shit, plus a whole new horde mode with new characters who have their own perks, Seems like an easy day one purchase for me.

That's like the cost of a mount in Diablo or a costume in assassin's creed lol I'm sure they're also going to release on of which may also explain why all this is happening now. Either way no reason to bitch about this one.

I will agree that Sony is slacking because they're so ahead, seems they've gotten complacent. Last time I played my PS5 was for the last of us part one remake, since then been enjoying game pass, it's just too good a value.

De
Right. It's basically $10 DLC which is a steal with what they are adding.