Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man Xbox console remote play has come along way…. I’m in a hotel on my laptop playing Modern warfare 1 the new version and there is zero lag. It’s not 4k or pure 1080p but this is insane how good this plays. I don’t even need to bring my Xbox on trips now…

Plus if I wanted to just cloud stream.. I could do that for a better resolution.

But again… this goes back to my complaint about the portal… it’s 200 bucks to get less then what I can get through this.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Call me crazy but its the little things that bother me. This article is about F2P/GAAS games in the industry. Something Sony wanted to be all in on. Sony beats XBox in sales and are used as the default for positive gaming articles as the market leader. Sooooooo why is a XBox controller used for the article? Why even a controller at all really?

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Reminds me of this shit. Comparing a real system to a concept leak. Like just criticize Sony if that's the point of this discussion. OK I'm done lol

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Like I said, they can't be negative and mention Sony. It's always beat up on XBox. And if you do that for years and years it really does hurt them in the minds of consumers. Yes the DRM shit sucked and the forced Kinect with the XB1, but their 1st year games destroyed the PS4 lineup. But now its OH maybe Quantum Break was good. :hmm: