Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"And in my honest opinion....You do not see that same energy with PS products or games in terms of negative articles. No multitude of articles asking about where TLOU Factions is, or asking about the players dropping in a game months after launch (like starfield - a single player game). No asking about Kotor's status; multitude of studios that have had layoffs of 100+ people, their pipeline/lack of showcases, or any hint of negativity toward a portable device that isn't great at being portable getting higher review scores than devices like the Steam Deck? (Something made to be portable),

No series of articles about upcharging for a service without any improvements. Or if there is an article it's buried with a multitude of articles about why you should forget about a game like Starfield. Barely a peep throughout many industry outlets on a variety of topics of anything thats negative about PS."

this-deathmonkeyxl.gif

Chitown

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ee

Best OLED Gaming Monitors of 2023 | The Top 5 We've Tested​

I have the MSI 342c QD OLED ultrawide joint that uses the same panel as the Alienware and the Samsung G8. I love it and won't be going back to an LCD anytime soon. HDMI 2.1, 175hz refresh rate, trueblacks, built in usb-c hub/switch with video in and KVM I use for hooking my Steam Deck up to the monitor.

Last edited: