Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

mhm-mhmm.gif

Folks were trying to say that they didn’t have shit.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
They raise prices again and I'm cool, I already don't pay full price for anything that isn't at the top of my wish list, in my old age I've become a lot more patient and willing to wait for game sales.

The following games are the only full price franchises for me

Red dead redemption

Grand theft auto

Max Payne or anything remedy

Last of us

Anything from fumito ueda

Pokemon, well you pretty much have no choice when it comes to Nintendo since that shit rarely goes on sale lol

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Raising prices would lead to more GamePass sales. Trying to nickel and dime the faithful PS fans. While I'm excited for X-Men (if its not built off of the spidey engine) there is just a lack of creativity having them only do this. Afraid to see Naughty Dog's roadmap. And they could build Killzone and Resistance up to be their long term money makers but they won't. I had a debate with a friend who was console sales this and that. I told him that the games that continue to make money are where its at. Yea they dont get the wow factor and fame but they make bank!

Last edited:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
King David on Twitter said it best. If you #1, why do we have the same revenue. Sony HAD COD. XBox has COD, Halo, Forza, Candy Crush, Diablo, Grounded, Minecraft, Sea of Thieves and Overwatch. Thats an insane amount of revenue.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
King David on Twitter said it best. If you #1, why do we have the same revenue. Sony HAD COD. XBox has COD, Halo, Forza, Candy Crush, Diablo, Grounded, Minecraft, Sea of Thieves and Overwatch. Thats an insane amount of revenue.
Had to quote myself because my dumbass forgot the granddaddy of them all. World of Warcraft!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
whats going on fonz

I ended up in a deep deep deeep rabbit hole looking at the Sony drop. There have contents from Kats work computers on here. A shit ton of Private information..

Passports, passwords, photos... Every one is talking about the game side of things but gawd damn.... there's a shit of employees that are going to need to scramble to protect this shit and all Sony had to do was pay 2 million.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I ended up in a deep deep deeep rabbit hole looking at the Sony drop. There have contents from Kats work computers on here. A shit ton of Private information..

Passports, passwords, photos... Every one is talking about the game side of things but gawd damn.... there's a shit of employees that are going to need to scramble to protect this shit and all Sony had to do was pay 2 million.
why / how does Sony keep getting hacked? :lol:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why / how does Sony keep getting hacked? :lol:
Why is simple;
global brand, top 25 in worldwide name/logo recognition.....Etc

They're also extremely multifaceted. Tv shows, movies, music, electronics, video games, studios....etc so those are all different areas of vulnerability. The PS network (US) hack was not related to the Sony studio (N Korean) which is not related to the PS studios (tbd??) Hack...different groups, motivations

Since employee data is involved I'm willing to bet someone's credentials were compromised. Similar to the Solar Winds hack earlier this year; you got Bob Smith to click onto a phishing email and give personal details, call IT claiming to be Bob and get his credentials reset......raid as much as you can before Bob realizes