Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Finally broke down and purchased a PS5 digital edition for $399 and so far... it's Ok.

I will say a couple things...

The lack of Apps is insane.... How the fuck do you not have an NFL app?
I use my Xbox not only as my gaming center but also my main entertainment hub and I need my NFL app.

Also trying to get to games is still to complicated... I would have hoped that they would have made it easier, but it's the same as the PS4.

I have no idea why everyone is so hyped about this haptic controller.. I never thought that I would say this, but there is now a thing called too much vibration. You don't have to vibrate for every damn thing and I don't need to feel the push back on a trigger.
While playing a game.... all I'm thinking about is the fact that there is no way this battery is going to last. Like NO FUCKING WAY.

The good..

The one good thing that I like is that if I own a game and it is on Playstation Plus... I can stream or play it from the harddrive regardless of if it is downloaded on the console or not.

I do like that.... xbox needs to use that.

but other then that... so far... It's ok.

Oh one other complaint...

Remote play is too damn complicated... I was trying to set it up on the new PS5, but since I previously signed up on my cousin's PS5.. it's not letting me change to my new one. I have to call sony support to get this figured out.

Last edited:

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally broke down and purchased a PS5 digital edition for $399 and so far... it's Ok.

I will say a couple things...

The lack of Apps is insane.... How the fuck do you now have an NFL app or a Plex app?
I use my Xbox not only as my gaming center but also my main entertainment hub.

Also trying to get to games is still to complicated... I would have hoped that they would have made it easier, but it's the same as the PS4.

I have no idea why everyone is so hyped about this haptic controller.. I never thought that I would say this, but there is now a thing called too much vibration. You don't have to vibrate for every damn thing and I don't need to feel the push back on a trigger. While playing a game.... all I'm thinking about is the fact that there is no way this battery is going to last. Like NO FUCKING WAY.

The good..

The one good thing that I like is that if I own a game and it is on Playstation Plus... I can stream or play it from the harddrive regardless of if it is downloaded on the console or not.

I do like that.... xbox needs to use that.

but other then that... so far... It's ok.

Oh one other complaint...

Remote play is too damn complicated... I was trying to set it up on the new PS5, but since I previously signed up on my cousin's PS5.. it's not letting me change to my new one. I have to call sony support to get this figured out.

same gripe about the apps and xbox seems a lot more organized and user friendly

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
same gripe about the apps and xbox seems a lot more organized and user friendly
I just can't see how this would ever be my main system... especially at my age now.

If all I did was game on it then maybe....

but the lack of fucking Entertainment apps in this day and age doesn't make sense to me.

Not having the NFL app is CRAZY.... fucking Nuts.

That doesn't even include... Not having the RING app or Hi-dive.... I could go on and on.