Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GEmr3WpXUAE_Xml

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm on several Pokemon forums as a long time fan and I never even seen Palworld Mentioned, I swear it's always the same no life losers arguing about everything in the Internet.

First of all outside of blatant creature design rip offs there's not much else in common from what I've seen, seems like Palworld is really focused on base building and more fortnight like features which obviously isn't a thing in pokemon.

Second, pokemon just released one of its most successful games to date with some of the most forward thinking gameplay and improvements they've ever done, sure the performance and graphics where a mess but ultimately it was a great success for them where they sold more full price games in 24 hours than Palworld has half price games in several days(still impressive for a new IP) pokemon fans don't need to worry about pokemon going away lol in fact they don't even make a majority of their money from the games to begin with, It's the biggest property in the planet and it'll be fine lol

Pokemon could use a little competition anyway since they get away with putting out glitchy games with poor performance and never have to fix anything due to loyal fans. This is Hardly competition so idk if this will be the game to push game freak to making this changes but one can hope.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I'm on several Pokemon forums as a long time fan and I never even seen Palworld Mentioned, I swear it's always the same no life losers arguing about everything in the Internet.

First of all outside of blatant creature design rip offs there's not much else in common from what I've seen, seems like Palworld is really focused on base building and more fortnight like features which obviously isn't a thing in pokemon.

Second, pokemon just released one of its most successful games to date with some of the most forward thinking gameplay and improvements they've ever done, sure the performance and graphics where a mess but ultimately it was a great success for them where they sold more full price games in 24 hours than Palworld has half price games in several days(still impressive for a new IP) pokemon fans don't need to worry about pokemon going away lol in fact they don't even make a majority of their money from the games to begin with, It's the biggest property in the planet and it'll be fine lol

Pokemon could use a little competition anyway since they get away with putting out glitchy games with poor performance and never have to fix anything due to loyal fans. This is Hardly competition so idk if this will be the game to push game freak to making this changes but one can hope.
You a secret Pokémon Master? No but seriously, NOTHING can make Nintendo do anything that they don't want to. They could slaughter every system if they tried but they won't. They just sit back and rake in the dough. Mario Kart 8 still selling like crazy is insane.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew this was going to happened when i saw the new leadership photo and Mike wasn't on it. Somebody at Microsoft don't fuck with Mike at all.

Mike will get hired in a month or two, Microsoft will buy that company then lay Mike off again lol. Dude burned a bridge with one of the big bosses.