Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
You a secret Pokémon Master? No but seriously, NOTHING can make Nintendo do anything that they don't want to. They could slaughter every system if they tried but they won't. They just sit back and rake in the dough. Mario Kart 8 still selling like crazy is insane.
Lol been catching em all since red and blue on the og Gameboy, :giggle: got a little over 650 hours on violet, pokemon is like meditation to me at this point, relaxes and mellows me out.

That is definitely Nintendo's biggest problem, there's no one to challenge them and force them to innovate, they can keep doing the same thing they've been doing since we where kids. Same with pokemon specifically, those Palworld numbers are child's play to game freak, Nintendo and the Pokemon company. When they got little kids across the world in Palworld pajamas for decades then hmu.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew this was going to happened when i saw the new leadership photo and Mike wasn't on it. Somebody at Microsoft don't fuck with Mike at all.

Mike will get hired in a month or two, Microsoft will buy that company then lay Mike off again lol. Dude burned a bridge with one of the big bosses.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

GEsdrGlbsAAY_bU

that's not that may people when you really think about it

those companies are massive it was bound to be some overlap

and i bet a lot will be picked back up in some form as contractors to work on games..

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I have combined two years of unused Christmas Amazon gift cards to purchase the 2 tbs expansion disk for the xbox

It's a purchase that has long been necessary

and even with 2 more Tbs... it's still not enough gawd damn room.

The Storage wars are going to be the next fucking thing. All of these games are over 100gbs now....... Something has to give.

Last edited:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I have combined two years of unused Christmas Amazon gift cards to purchase the 2 tbs expansion disk for the xbox

It's a purchase that has long been necessary

and even with 2 more Tbs... it's still not enough gawd damn room.

The Storage wars are going to be the next fucking thing. All of these games are over 100gbs now....... Something has to give.
buy an external drive move the games you are not playing to that problem solved

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
buy an external drive move the games you are not playing to that problem solved

Fam I’ve got 3 external drives… two 4.5 tb and 1 3 tb

I purchased this expansion disk because I got sick of always having to delete and move
Delete and move
Delete and move

Fucking Cod takes up 134 GBs … and it doesn’t matter if you install just the campaign and nothing else..

The fighting games now are like 60 and 70 gbs.. Harry Porter is 101. cyberpunk is like 106 now with the expansion. Starfield is over 100 gbs. I’m a fighting game nutt and now all of them are X\s only.. so I can’t delete them.

So the problem is starting facing is that there are games that are series x only that I haven’t been able to touch because of space.

Fucken Tekken 8 is 100 gb.

Something has to give.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I can also confirm that the expansion card doesn’t count towards the amount of external hard drives that the series x recognizes.

So right now I’ve got three external drives and two internal drives with shit