Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should just come out and tell people what's happening instead of letting people speculate. This silent act from them is dumb :dunno:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I can't stand that PeterOvo kid. I wouldn't put Hifi on other systems personally, but with them adding Activision to Bethesda, they already have tons of games that will be multiplatform. They just need to establish a rule for what is and what isn't. Sea of Thieves is fine as well as Grounded. But Halo? Fuck no! The system defining games stay where they are.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
What would be the point of even having the system. You might as well buy a Playstation. Best of both worlds. Pretty much means they would be throwing in the towel even though they didn't fight as hard as they could.

alonzo-mourning.gif

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
What would be the point of even having the system. You might as well buy a Playstation. Best of both worlds. Pretty much means they would be throwing in the towel even though they didn't fight as hard as they could.
Exactly, I been a long time PlayStation/Nintendo fan but with the acquisition of Bethesda and a few other games I been keeping an eye on I went ahead and bought my first Xbox, been loving it and game pass but if this strategy is true then I feel like a fool who wasted 500 bucks on what ultimately will be an unnecessary box with lights. Definitely gonna sell that shit if that's the case. Very stupid nice by Xbox if true.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Microsoft is the Joe Budden of the games industry right now. Every time its going good they have to find a way to fuck it up lol.
This will be one of the all time fumbles if true, they where just starting to make the generation interesting and it feels like everything is starting to come together for them. If they become a glorified sega then this will be a giant fail and a huge Sony W.