Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ps5 is the fucking worse…. Why does remote play have to be so complicated? I can’t get it to work for shit.. Also the PS+ pc app is horseshit.. I can’t get it to recognize my controller even though the same controller works for xcloud

But this remote play bs is pissing me off.. I was hoping to use my backbone to play some PlayStation when I go out of town this weekend.

I’ve got another fucking issue… Ps remote play can only be used with WiFi on your phone but Xbox can use cellular

Also I can connect remotely to my Xbox in like 5 seconds and it takes at least 3 minutes minimum to connect to my ps5 on my phone. How the fuck is this even useful… so Kats are paying 200 bucks to use a device to remote play to their Ps5 and now I understand because remote play is basically unbearable on your phone. Like this is unacceptable…. Why do I need to be on WiFi??

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Oh we are getting the OG stalker

HOLD up... Stalker backwards compatibility!!! Are they reopening the vault.

OH SHIT... out today :money: :money:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The alters looks very promising, can't wait for the first berserker, kunitsu gaming looks interesting and definitely can't lose by trying it on game pass so that's another win.

The platformer with the fathers masks(I forget the name) getting that.

My backlog has no end, not enough hours in the day. I'll be 80 when I get through this and last gen fully.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GIAgNVuWgAALuXp