Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally got me one of these next Gen consoles. I bought this Xbox bundle off of Game Stop. I'll get a PS5 sometime next year. I haven't even opened it yet, I've had it for about a week. I've been working so much that I haven't had time to game, Christmas break coming soon and that's when I'm going to get it in.

Xbox series x

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga i 70" tv box in the garage now that I've been bullshitin with for about 2 months now
I just cut a tv box up like a damn sushi chef and put it in one of those black contractor bags. Didn’t put the bag out until like an hour before the trash man usually gets there. I did all that and I don’t live in a bad neighborhood at all.....old habits lol

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Finally got me one of these next Gen consoles. I bought this Xbox bundle off of Game Stop. I'll get a PS5 sometime next year. I haven't even opened it yet, I've had it for about a week. I've been working so much that I haven't had time to game, Christmas break coming soon and that's when I'm going to get it in.

Xbox series x

Just bought a photo of one off ebay, cant wait for it to reach :dance:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you are not under an hour when the site refreshes :itsawrap:

32 min for me

Some people are under 10 min

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I tell you something else...

Based on this shit here..

Once that Bethesda deal finalizes ..

Niggas ain't never going to see their shit on a Sony System... Because of the Covid delays.... MS is going to need all the firepower they can get for fall 2021.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Back in July, our teams pulled together a slice of representative gameplay that introduced fans to the expansive nature of this new ring world and we got the first look at Master Chief using the Grappleshot and various weaponry to take on the Banished. Despite excitement around the gameplay, we knew we had plenty of work left to do on the art and graphics side. Can you speak a bit about the demo and the team’s perspective?

NH:
The primary goal for the Campaign demo in July was showing Halo Infinite gameplay for the first time. While that aspect generally landed as we wanted, the reality is that the art and visuals weren’t at the bar we hold for Halo – even in a work-in-progress state.

Much of the feedback we heard from the community aligned with our own views and work we were already committed to doing around things like indirect lighting, material response, foliage and tree rendering, clouds, level-of-detail transitions, and character fidelity. Still, the feedback was humbling, and it also pushed us to look at additional opportunities for improvement.

It really is a privilege to work on a Halo game, we have such a strong community who care so deeply about the Halo franchise and who we can always rely upon to provide valuable feedback on every aspect of our products. It’s not always easy to hear, but we truly appreciate the community’s passion which drives us to do better.

AS: July was indeed a very much work-in-progress slice of the technology, and a reasonable set of key features from global illumination and dynamic time of day, to GPU-driven rendering and variable rate shading were all in active development. Much of the graphics team’s capacity, along with that of some key technical artists, was focused on achieving high resolution and performance leading up to the demo, which meant several of these features didn’t quite get the level of polish and bug fixing that was warranted.

Visual fidelity is a very important goal for Halo Infinite, and the graphics and art teams have been continually aspiring, and working closely with each other, to create the best-looking Halo game ever. I definitely want to acknowledge the input that we got from the Halo community and our fanbase; staying open to critical feedback and looking at areas where we can learn and do better is an inherent part of our culture at 343.

---- I've got some questions....

The game was supposed to drop in November... if you knew it wasn't up to par visually ...Why show gameplay???

Why not just show trailer... a little more footage and say out the gate... we are delaying to 2021.

They lost so much fucking momentum

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Back in July, our teams pulled together a slice of representative gameplay that introduced fans to the expansive nature of this new ring world and we got the first look at Master Chief using the Grappleshot and various weaponry to take on the Banished. Despite excitement around the gameplay, we knew we had plenty of work left to do on the art and graphics side. Can you speak a bit about the demo and the team’s perspective?

NH:
The primary goal for the Campaign demo in July was showing Halo Infinite gameplay for the first time. While that aspect generally landed as we wanted, the reality is that the art and visuals weren’t at the bar we hold for Halo – even in a work-in-progress state.

Much of the feedback we heard from the community aligned with our own views and work we were already committed to doing around things like indirect lighting, material response, foliage and tree rendering, clouds, level-of-detail transitions, and character fidelity. Still, the feedback was humbling, and it also pushed us to look at additional opportunities for improvement.

It really is a privilege to work on a Halo game, we have such a strong community who care so deeply about the Halo franchise and who we can always rely upon to provide valuable feedback on every aspect of our products. It’s not always easy to hear, but we truly appreciate the community’s passion which drives us to do better.

AS: July was indeed a very much work-in-progress slice of the technology, and a reasonable set of key features from global illumination and dynamic time of day, to GPU-driven rendering and variable rate shading were all in active development. Much of the graphics team’s capacity, along with that of some key technical artists, was focused on achieving high resolution and performance leading up to the demo, which meant several of these features didn’t quite get the level of polish and bug fixing that was warranted.

Visual fidelity is a very important goal for Halo Infinite, and the graphics and art teams have been continually aspiring, and working closely with each other, to create the best-looking Halo game ever. I definitely want to acknowledge the input that we got from the Halo community and our fanbase; staying open to critical feedback and looking at areas where we can learn and do better is an inherent part of our culture at 343.

---- I've got some questions....

The game was supposed to drop in November... if you knew it wasn't up to par visually ...Why show gameplay???

Why not just show trailer... a little more footage and say out the gate... we are delaying to 2021.

They lost so much fucking momentum
They definitely fucked up big time on that game.
I was in 5 below which is basically dollar tree but for $5 and they had a whole section of shit for Halo Infinite. You know that shit ended up there because of the failure of the game release. That stuff would normally be in target and walmart etc.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Just saw this..... man I bet that initial conversation from MS to 343 after the Halo reveal had to be fucking brutal...

But I'm good with this
and like you said..

This has to look amazing..... Like 100% next gen.

I'm cool if it is only for Series X.
0 excuses or heads will roll now. More time to play the others again with the optimizations.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I tell you something else...

Based on this shit here..

Once that Bethesda deal finalizes ..

Niggas ain't never going to see their shit on a Sony System... Because of the Covid delays.... MS is going to need all the firepower they can get for fall 2021.
With the way Japanese developers are acting I expect Microsoft to either take most of their games or take away some of the features on Sony systems. And best believe that Microsoft Studios logo is gonna be in 4K.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Felt like I was drunk again.

Are you pressing verify after you select the appropriate image or allowing the image to fade out?

I've had 1 successful purchase on PSN so far but got into the store a few times.

I had no captcha this time.

I press verify after all the images of a bike or boat disappear/ fade out.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Had one in my cart but after I input my cvv it was gone.

Best Buy, Game Stop, Sams should have another drop before Christmas.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Shit is annoying. Was content with staying out of the PS5 battle for a few months. Now my wife has me in this bs to find a Digital one for a family friend. Her son deserves it yes but fuckin hell boy. Just the XBox family. Would have been had one. I refuse to go in stores though. Not that deep for me. If I happen to go to a store to see one then so be it.