Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass This Holiday (The Game Awards 2020 Announce)

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Based on all the shitty graphics I am seeing, anyone who buys a ps5 or a series x this year is a sucker.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Based on all the shitty graphics I am seeing, anyone who buys a ps5 or a series x this year is a sucker.

Not going to lie.... its worth it. Just what its done to my old games is worth it.

I'll continue to say that what its done to Infinite Warfare can't be overlooked..

Im about to fire up DOom Eternal...... Can't wait to see how that looks.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Not going to lie.... its worth it. Just what its done to my old games is worth it.

I'll continue to say that what its done to Infinite Warfare can't be overlooked..

Im about to fire up DOom Eternal...... Can't wait to see how that looks.

The only selling point I see is the nvme hard drives.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The only selling point I see is the nvme hard drives.

It just depends on what you are looking for.....

I've been happy with my system... I do hate that it doesnt have the TV and Kinect power that my Xbox One X had... but it is definitely faster and gives an upgrade to all games.

Im still on the fence with the Playstation though.... I'm going to need to see more...

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
If you are a graphics whore then yea the systems currently are a let down. But everything runs so much better. But yes the PS5 needs to get some shit together before I want one. How the hell can it not have external storage for PS5 games yet.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This game awards show is fantastic....

This is exactly what I needed to end 2020
huh man this awards show was horrible.no good games at all .well maybe 2 thats it.the rest was indie games.
I'm pissed that we have Respawn working on a Medal of Honor game finally.... and it's fucking VR.
yea i said the same thing...we been waiting for the game to drop and all to find out its vr and it looks like a mobile game lol .im pissed.i also agree with all the games coming out dont look that good either.im kinda upset that this cyberpunk game dont look nothing like the pc version. i mean i have a good tv to run this game an its nothing like the pc.dont get me wrong for what it is it looks ok but if you look at the gameplay on YouTube and see the pc version its stupid clear.i wonder how long we have to wait to get the xbox series x upgrade..