Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully they move it to just the app like they did with Sams.

If they don't use these links.

I got mine a couple weeks ago. Walked into the electronic department asked 4 one, manager unlocked the cabinet and I was straight. I'm really just trying 2 help out friends and family cuz I got a bunch of off days coming up

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I got mine a couple weeks ago. Walked into the electronic department asked 4 one, manager unlocked the cabinet and I was straight. I'm really just trying 2 help out friends and family cuz I got a bunch of off days coming up
The discord channel I dropped have been my best method so far.

Links drop on there about 2 seconds before they hit twitter.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Join these discord channels, they post like 2 seconds before links hit twitter.

Follow these twitter accounts

Thanks for the discord links.....not on Twitter.....but I'm still trying to get something

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EpEIkBVW4AIMUqN

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
So... Store eventually send email letting everyone know to come line up for systems. For basically a pre order. SMH. Like we said the last 3 months, just let folks pre-order and all this shit now wouldn't have happened.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
For old school gamers like me, do not, I repeat do not buy this game. Just a heads up!! :angry::angry::smh::smh::angry::angry::hmm::hmm:

XIIIboxcover.jpg
WTF were they thinking remaking this :smh: even Ubisoft people were saying the same thing

..was a fan of the original,even if David Duchovny sounded high as hell in his voiceovers :lol: i even have a collection of some of the comics